The Count of Tuscany presents: the majestic Dream Theater thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I gave it a 1.5/5 on RYM because I don't give out enough of those, but in all honesty I have no idea how to rate it. It's horrible garbage, but I got what I wanted out of it. No complaints here.

I want to give it 0.5/5 because fucking hell everything about it is awfully conceived, but I got so much laughter and they really are better than Brokencyde, so I guess it'll be a 1/5. But that puts it on the same level as Systematic Chaos, Black Clouds, and Dramatic Turn and I'm really not sure how I feel about that.

YES

That one should have been released as a single, not The Gift of Music. Just really confuse the hell out of everybody.

Complete with commissioning a rennasaince fair and a battle bots team for the video!!

My question is, what happens if a new artist comes along again that makes the sort of music these guys deem as crappy? Are they going to have to go on yet another epic quest to restore things?

Really leaves the door open for The ASTONISHINGER and The ASTONISHINGEST.

We just knocked out half a thread in a few short hours.

Interference needs more Dream Theater releases to keep it going.

We just knocked out half a thread in a few short hours.

Interference needs more Dream Theater releases to keep it going.

With really only five people, too. Three of us listening to the album, one sort of, and the last not at all :lol;

Back
Top Bottom