the combination of 'Vertigo' and the new technology

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Slow Loris

War Child
...will be stunning. Look for the intro verses to be "helped" along with a visual morphing. Look for each verse and phrase to perfectly complement the desired effect - expanding in and out of "Lights/Go down/It's dark..../The jungle is your head/Can't rule your heart/....and going almost helplessly into the line "but your mind can WANDER". This is going to blow your human minds!

I leave you with a picture of me to fawn over.

slow-loris.jpg

How do you know this?

If I remember correctly reading an article on this forum that says U2 chose the video producers because they kept it simple and direct and more graphic art like. Morphing doesn't sound like "simple and direct and more graphic art like"

There's just something so hypnotic and soothing about the gaze of the Loris...

*gazes softly* Think, my little human dork, about how the concept of "Vertigo" can go with the rhythm of the music of the same title. And how visuals can be altered and stretched into something you have never quite seen before, but no doubt could imagine if you were given the right cues.

The slow loris picture is fawn worthy to say the least - visual effects? Bring it on. Mr. Loris will you be attending some shows this tour? Not many of your kind at the normal concerts -but u2 is special...

nurse chrissi said:
The slow loris picture is fawn worthy to say the least - visual effects? Bring it on. Mr. Loris will you be attending some shows this tour? Not many of your kind at the normal concerts -but u2 is special...

I'm always carted around in Bono's duffle bag. Watch for me.

The Slow Loris said:
That is the video you speak of, my kind human friend. I speak of the live show. This will blow all our minds from here to the moon and then onward to Kingdom Come and back again. In my opinion.

you are really starting to scare me, I'm getting a mental picture of the "king" from the Burger King commercials sitting in my bed telling me what you just wrote.

meat and cheese

and egg

and meat

and cheese....

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Back
Top Bottom