The AFL Thread Reporting Dangerfield Has Signed a 9-yr $10.1m Deal With Port Adelaide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most fascinating thing is that I really don't know where either team's at.

Trashley alcohol consumption goes up considerably over the course of the AFL season. About to get this season started off right.

I don't remember the last time it poured in the first match of the season and damn early brawl.

What a joke that signing was.

Commentators believe he'll miss 4-6 rounds, assuming surgery isn't required.

I forgot all the games are now beginning earlier. I was expecting the bounce to be at 7:40 or 7:50 so I missed most of the first quarter. Why the shocking inaccuracy? It's a nice evening here in Melbourne!

Trashley alcohol consumption goes up considerably over the course of the AFL season. About to get this season started off right.

:up:

I'm happy with this start.

Thing is, we lost a number of 2014 matches late because of our lack of fitness. I want to see how well we finish.

I really like Troy Menzel. He plays hard and makes a difference. I hope he stays with us for a long time.

I would definitely throw a high 1st round pick for Menzel. He's going to be Carlton's best in a few years.

Losing it now. Someone played on instead of setting up a kick just outside of 50 and, after he coughed it up, Richmond took over. We've hardly had the footy since.

Composure, men.

Why am I not feeling this game. I should be feeling this game.

A lot of missed kicks on both sides, that's why. Very sloppy.

Can't believe we've already lost the lead. Figured that wouldn't happen until mid 3rd. Like I said, we have the talent but can't keep it steady.

Last edited:
That's a killer miss.

I was a homer and tipped Carlton round 1 because I had no idea what to expect. So far, I still have no idea what to expect (the other "upset" I tipped was Roos over Crows).

Last edited:
A lot of missed kicks on both sides, that's why. Very sloppy.

Perhaps. I also think it's partly because on Channel 7 the crowd just sounds like this background mush rather than part of the game. And I miss cricket. I haven't had a sport-free gap during which to get really antsy for footy to resume.

I swear, it feels like we have to pull teeth for every scoring opportunity. Meanwhile, our opponents find massive holes in our defense.

See what I mean? Awful defense.

Last edited:
Richmond seem to have sorted their shit out after that weak start. :up:

Well, I give up. That behind from about 5m out did for me. We suck. We've missed at least twice tonight from 15m or less. Come on. Down 19, those extra 10 could come in handy.

No adjustments, no open space, can't mark, can't kick it through the sticks. Horrendous in-game coaching from Malthouse.

Last edited:
Stunned that behind at the end of the quarter wasn't a goal. Awful kick.

Still, this is Richmond. Only North Melbourne and GWS are better at giving up matchwinning positions at three quarter time.

I think it's very possible that we end up scoring less in the final 3 quarters combined than we did in the 1st.

Oh finally, Carlton figured out how to get the ball to go between the big sticks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom