The 2014 AFL Thread Chasing a Place in the Eight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aaaaaand Shepp Daniel has left us. Made a relatively uneventful match very fun. :up:

Forcing the other side to watch your presentation is a fucking fantastic tradition.

I'm so glad you guys were able to enjoy this great day together. :up:

And here comes the song!

960441-3915a714-453e-11e4-8ff2-fe0ffc289a61.jpg

:barf:

Would be my dream job. Not saying I'd do better than Knight, but I reckon there would be about a hundred more deserving cartoonists in the country, probably in Melbourne alone. His first Geelong one/former Cobbler av was good but the rest have been shithouse. The hawk doesn't even look happy! It looks like it's wrestling with an invisible airbeast! WEG would do better in his current state.

Aaaaaand Shepp Daniel has left us. Made a relatively uneventful match very fun. :up:

Forcing the other side to watch your presentation is a fucking fantastic tradition.

What a fun night with Sebastian and Nathaniel from Time Warner also on the line. It definitely made a one sided game more interesting. :up:

Tim Watson, Lingy, and Wayne Carey are on Million Dollar Minute right now. Hmm...

I think Hamish McLach;an is very d4runk on 7mate rigjht now

hes ,mAKNG EVERy hawks player names realkly drawn ouity

'matthhhewew sssPPPAANNNGGGaaaaaaaahhhhhh'

Hamish ids shining Cyril's boots now whethere the hell is bruce mcarvaneuy

Awesome, they're still going. Wish I could see Alison right now.

So which of these teams is going to be playing the Gard Sard brigade this time next year?

I don’t think I've ever shouted so much at a television as I did today. It was beautiful.

It would sure be something if the Hawks could make another GF!

Would be my dream job. Not saying I'd do better than Knight, but I reckon there would be about a hundred more deserving cartoonists in the country, probably in Melbourne alone. His first Geelong one/former Cobbler av was good but the rest have been shithouse. The hawk doesn't even look happy! It looks like it's wrestling with an invisible airbeast! WEG would do better in his current state.

Agreed, now that I've seen it up close.

Back
Top Bottom