Thank You Larry Mullin Jr.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's why I've been a fan of U2 for more than 20 years. I appreciate your concern and hope to be able to show it by attending a few shows.

yeah, that was actually pretty classy. Larry didn't have to say anything, considering he already made a written apology.

his apology doesn't put tickets in my hand, but it gives me a better feeling about the band than i've had the last couple weeks.

Sleep Over Jack said:
I wonder what kind of spin jick will put on this...:laugh: :D

More fuel to encourage his exaggerated "Mullen Apology saves U2's career" fire.

That was completely amazing Larry did that. While I was watching, I was actually taken aback when he made the apology... Wow. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Larry.

I didn't think it was possible, but I now appreciate the band more than ever. Total class.

Last edited:
You know I understand that some of us in here haven't gotten tickets yet, but I trust that the band will take care of those who are without in the Fall.

Larry thank you...Edge, God be with you and Sian.

suenlksd said:
Total class act! I got nothing from the pre sale here in SanDiego. I do not even care anymore. I was upset becaue my 40 dollars did not get me tickets. Not anymore. Thanks Larry.

was thinking the same thing actually. His apology made up for a lot of things.

mikal said:
yeah, that was actually pretty classy. Larry didn't have to say anything, considering he already made a written apology.

his apology doesn't put tickets in my hand, but it gives me a better feeling about the band than i've had the last couple weeks.

That is true, he did make a written apology that was sent out to media as a press release, him apology was sincer and another step to show how sorry he and the band really are.

mellyinsf said:
:bow: :bow: WOW I can't believe he spoke

Yeah that is a shocker considering that he is rather the quiet and shy one but I sincerly believed that this really bothered him that he was unable to be quiet about it.

Back
Top Bottom