TEEN PLEBAns: Now we're DEFINITELY out of control.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ooh yeah, I haven't gotten the Redanka version either. I wantz it! :hyper:

I agree, the Pete Tong one is just :no:

Hi Alice, Kathy, Liz and FB!!!! :D :wave:
Oh, the Redanka version is awesome! But I like the Pete Tong one too. Actually, I like them all and I'm all confused here, I have:
Adam K and Soha Remix
Dave Audé Remix
Fred Falke Remix Full Edit
Fred Falke Radio Remix
Redanka Remix
Pete Tong Remix
Tong and Rogers Mix

And the single is not even out! :lol:

Oh, one of the threads in Music on the Internet... but it's on a rar file, with all the other remixes, so I uploaded just the Redanka one:
http://www.m e g aupload.com/?d=AH02NDLL

I guess you'll like it. :D

Yeah, they are :drool:
But I like the Fred Falke ones a lot too.... :D

Yeah, they are :drool:
But I like the Fred Falke ones a lot too.... :D

yeah they are starting to grow on me after a few listens,I don`t know why but sometimes I judge a song just after the first listen, But I`m slowly but surely filling up my iPod.:happy: The thing holds around 30,000 song and right now I have 363 songs on it :crack:

Wow.. only 363. :lol::lol: When I had an iPod I guess it came close to having 2.000 songs on it. :crack:

Well, at first listen I didn't like Radiohead... around the 30th one they became one of my favorite bands. :wink::D
But I still think the best remix that came from a NLOTH song is the Boots one. :drool::drool::drool:

Alot of it is U2 of course,plus remixes,and pretty much all the music I like and yet it totals to 363,I have got to find more music :crazy:

I`m not to keen on the Justice remix,it`s just WAY too out there...

Here on my pc, I have 670 U2 songs.... :crack: (Live, remix, studio, etc.)
But yeah, there's more than 363 great songs out there. :wink::lol:

Well, I still prefer the original version (my #6 fav U2 song :rockon:) but I really like what Justice did... it's like a whole new song with same lyrics. :drool:

Here on my pc, I have 670 U2 songs.... :crack: (Live, remix, studio, etc.)
But yeah, there's more than 363 great songs out there. :wink::lol:

Well, I still prefer the original version (my #6 fav U2 song :rockon:) but I really like what Justice did... it's like a whole new song with same lyrics. :drool:

I just added some an hour ago that made it 363.Lame.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, it's not... 363 U2 songs (ok, they're not all U2 songs, but since you're here, I assume you have good musical taste ;)) are way better than 2,000 crappy songs, which is what you usually find in most people's iPods. :D

True,I`m just not a teenager that likes 'new' music,I don`t think I ever had. I`d rather have U2,Guns `N Roses and David Bowie,over Lady Gaga,or Coldplay any day...stuff that everyone else likes.

:shifty: Well, I really like Lady Gaga and Coldplay.... :wink: hehe

But Guns is :rockon: and David Bowie is :dance:
Actually my top 10 is:
#1) :wink:
#2) Aerosmith
#3) R.E.M.
#4) Oasis
#5) Led Zeppelin
#6) Primal Scream/Suede
#7) Radiohead
#8) Nirvana
#9) Delays/Blur
#10) Bob Dylan/Bruce Springsteen

Ok, there's 13 here... :wink:
What's yours? :hmm:

1.David Bowie
2.Nirvana
3.Depeche Mode
4.Heart
5.Guns N Roses,that is about all I can think of right now :lol: but other`s are kinda recent,like Mute Math.

Back
Top Bottom