TEEN PLEBAns: Dreaming out loud and going crazy (almost) every night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ditto! I have migraines sometimes too. That's why I have the codeine. I also use it for my really bad pain attacks. :( But it knocks me right out. :ohmy:

I'm gonna try and get some sleep now. :) I'll catch ya later! :D

G'night! :hug: :kiss: :hug:

Aww, I'm gonna miss Ash. :grumpy: I promise I'll talk to you later Ash! :D :hug: :kiss:

HEY GUYS I'M HOOOOME!

And my U2 tickets were waiting for me in the mailbox :hyper:

So Bonogrl...HOW WAS UR FIRST DAY BACK AT SCHOOL!?!?!?!

He's like, "Even if you don't get any sleep, you're still gonna have to go to school. And even if you're in pain, you're going to school."
I'm like, "No. I'm not."
:| I feel like fucking busting out in tears right now. Why won't this fucking illness go away?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug: :kiss: Gosh, I hope you can get all this sorted out, it's sounds painful. I think your dad is just trying to get you back into a routine to make sure you're at school and sleeping regularly. Once you have that routine, your overall health should improve. I'm sure he has your best interests at heart. :)

:hug:

We have 4 levels of drivers licences (Learners are supervised; P1- you can drive alone with certain restrictions; P2- drive alone with a few less restrictions and Full Licence).
It basically means I can now drive to 100km/h and have more than one passenger after 11pm.

:ohmy:

omg that's funny! :lol:

Us, 16 you get your licence. If you take the course, you have to wait 8 months to go take the big test. One year if you don't take the course. Then if you pass, you're free. And we're aloud to have as many people you want and you can drive after 11pm :ohmy:

Wow, that sounds easy.

They tightened the rules so much a couple of years ago. When you're 16 you do a computer test to get your Learner's. You then have to do 120 hours of supervised driving, and do the driving test when you turn 17 (P1). Then you go through P1 (1 year minimum), P2 (computer test, 2 years minimum) and Full Licence (computer test). They added heaps of new rules for L & P drivers.

Costs a fortune to go from one level to another too. :|

Damn :| You guys go trough hell!!!

So much simpler here...might exlpain why we don't drive that well :ohmy: :lol:

Well, everyone in my town drives pretty good. We don't have to go through road rage and stuff like that. Thank God.

Back
Top Bottom