TEEN PLEBA Girls: Drooling Over Bono Noises...Guys.....Not At All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well I have started others in the past,you`d think I was retarded cause I always posted something cheesy,well now,I think I`m onto something:wink:

awsome Adge :wave::hug:

I have been trying to write songs too,that is some really hard work trying to write something that is different frome everyone else,and for people to understand where you are coming from :sigh:

Acrobat Angel said:
Evil U2 hey, is it in the fan fic section? i might go digging through the threads later :hmm:

yeah it was really stupid,I was going for comedy,and it didn`t get a lot of people that liked it,so I quit writing that,but i`d love for you to read it and see what you think :up:

if you were to like it I would start writing again,it`s hard too trying to find inspiration...

flybabe said:

yeah it was really stupid,I was going for comedy,and it didn`t get a lot of people that liked it,so I quit writing that,but i`d love for you to read it and see what you think :up:

if you were to like it I would start writing again,it`s hard too trying to find inspiration...

I'll definately have a look at it... I have exams etc coming up soon so it might be a couple of weeks until i get to read it, but i'll try to find time for it... I'm always happy to read U2 fan fics :drool:

Back
Top Bottom