TBD - Anaheim VII -JOIN US AT THE SPA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dev,

Just wanted to let you know I cannot do Disney tomorrow :( but still in for dinner and drinks or whatever follows :)

Sunday, I'm 90% in for Hollywood, I'll be in touch w/that group to keep them updated :) I'm in for El Torito...:hyper:

Safe Travels everyone! Enjoy the sunshine :love:

Woohoo!!! We made it to LA/Anaheim with no probs. And best part of all????We're first in the GA line for 2011!!!:lmao:

IMG_3007.jpg

Where is everybody, anyway???
IMG_3008.jpg

:laugh:
Superfans. :tsk:

:lol:

I'm here having lunch with Romi and Nic is going to meet up with us.
Sweet! See you tomorrow. :wave:

I'm off to do some last-minute running around. :panic: Please keep me posted on the plans/happenings! :D

Hi Dev,

Just wanted to let you know I cannot do Disney tomorrow :( but still in for dinner and drinks or whatever follows :)

Sunday, I'm 90% in for Hollywood, I'll be in touch w/that group to keep them updated :) I'm in for El Torito...:hyper:

Safe Travels everyone! Enjoy the sunshine :love:

We'll miss you at Disneyland :sad:
Hope you can make it for Hollywood :hyper:

:up:

The gorilla has landed. I think he's in his room napping. :)

Oh, and maybe we'll stop by the room before dinner... we'll see how the day goes...

ETA: Got this email from The Sound, 100.3 FM

Do you have tickets to see U2 at Angels Stadium Sunday night, Lila? If so, by now you know to hang onto those tickets until next year, when Bono will have fully recovered from back surgery.

Even if U2 can’t perform Sunday, there will be a U2 concert in Southern California – on the radio! We’ll relive last year’s big night at the Rose Bowl starting at 8 PM Sunday, the time when Bono and the boys would have hit the stage in Anaheim. And if you like what you hear, you can order the U2 360 AT THE ROSE BOWL DVD here . It’s a keeper.

The Lakers should be about done mopping up the Celtics in Game 2 around that time Sunday night, so – if you’re driving home from Staples or a friend’s house – U2 LIVE on 100.3 will be a good way to celebrate.

Oh, and… Let’s give credit where due to Sound Board member Sinan Akciz who gave us this idea. Very clever, Sinan! And thanks to you, too, Lila – for all your feedback and for spreading The Sound. With your help, we can make FM radio better.

Andy Chanley
Sound DJ, U2 fan

A lot of hotels are like that. If they have a clean room available and you ask nicely they may be able to check you in hours before the posted time. Sometimes (like at the Marriott Courtyard Norwood) they let you pick a room. :up:

That was AWESOME I wish I had my friends there lol. :awkward: If I ever have a super special bday, it'll be like that only it'll be JT instead of Blasphemous Rumours. It was a recording studio set up with lounges and a screening of DM videos and of course the band. :up:

I'm in my U2 gear :nerd: ready for the morning.

Goodnight, can't wait to see your bright shiny faces :)

Don't forget sunscreen!!
camera, sweater for evening, hat, water, cash, ticket, sunglasses, deck of cards, pancho, flask, mad libs. ;)
I may rent a locker.

If you have a wheelchair, bring it. We'll get through the lines faster. I guess that's all.

:hyper: I haven't been in forever, I feel like a 10 year old! yay

Have fun at Disneyland and dinner guys! :wave:

BluRmGrl your picture is really great! (but sad!) but still great!

By the way if you guys have been too busy to see, the mp3 of the vinyl "Soon" is out now. If you want it, PM me and I'll send it to you. It's really gorgeous.

Disneyland!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

I've only slept like 12 hours total in the past 3 days, so if I start snoring on Space Mountain, just elbow me please :reject:

Disneyland!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

I've only slept like 12 hours total in the past 3 days, so if I start snoring on Space Mountain, just elbow me please :reject:

I'm right there with you. I just got home from work and am now getting together some last minute stuff. Maybe we'll "rest our eyes" in the same spaceship. Just imagine how'd that ride picture would turn out. :hmm:

I love that you're such a night owl, Comet. :)

My subscription is expired, so I can't PM, but I would like it if you can send it to my e-mail: fitzchivalry@gmail.com

Thank you! :D

You don't have to be a Premium member to send/receive private messages here...you're limited to 25 items in your mail box...your mail box needs to be empty...I'm NO longer premium either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom