Sorry Guys Paris is going Celibate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:
I hate that this is front page news at CNN.com. :crack:

I wonder if this was go on Dubya's list of Political Diversions. :shrug:

Along with gay marriage and immigration of course.

This girl will say anything to get her name in the news

She's supposed to be beautiful. And her dad owns a chain of hotels. In Hollywood, that's often enough.

paris.jpg

stupid spoiled whore ... video playset!
show the whole world what a slut you are!

Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset comes with video camera, night-vision filter, play money, losable cellphone, and sixteen hits of ecstasy!

Does this mean she'll start wearing underwear, so when the paparazzi catches her climbing out of a car, the world is spared from her hoo-hoo?

It's interesting the love hate relationships we have with celebrities we don't even know.

We only see certain aspects of her life, most of which are probably edited in a very one sided way. Yet we act like we know her. And still we all probably have one relative or friend who's just like her and we let things slide...

Not that I'm defending her actions, I just find it interesting.

Irvine511 said:
paris.jpg

stupid spoiled whore ... video playset!
show the whole world what a slut you are!

Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset comes with video camera, night-vision filter, play money, losable cellphone, and sixteen hits of ecstasy!

Wow. Harsh.

But who makes Paris Hilton and her ilk famous?

(not blaming you btw, Irvine...I'm fairly certain you have better things to do :wink: )

BonoVoxSupastar said:
It's interesting the love hate relationships we have with celebrities we don't even know.

We only see certain aspects of her life, most of which are probably edited in a very one sided way. Yet we act like we know her. And still we all probably have one relative or friend who's just like her and we let things slide...

Not that I'm defending her actions, I just find it interesting.

Personally my whole deal with Paris Hilton is the dumbass things she does. My theory is if you don't want people to make fun of you than just stop doing idiotic things for attention. Such as wearing a dress with no underwear underneath. This goes for ALL celebrities btw. Just have no patience at all for anyone who would intentionally disgrace themselves like that. The way I see it if she wants the public to have a different perception of her than she needs to change her ways.

Oh and Im sorry but announcing she's going celibate for a year seems like a cry for attention to me. This is just my 2 cents though sure there are some who will disagree and that's fine.

Paris & Nicky take a trip to Disney!

Paris and Nicole drives across the country to see Disney World in Florida.

As they approached it and got onto the final stretch of highway, they saw a sign saying "Disney World Left!"

After thinking for a minute, Paris said "Oh well!" and started driving back home

BonosBaby12 said:

Personally my whole deal with Paris Hilton is the dumbass things she does. My theory is if you don't want people to make fun of you than just stop doing idiotic things for attention. Such as wearing a dress with no underwear underneath. This goes for ALL celebrities btw. Just have no patience at all for anyone who would intentionally disgrace themselves like that. The way I see it if she wants the public to have a different perception of her than she needs to change her ways.

Yeah, but there's outright hate in here, and if we hated every dumb person in this world well, that would only leave a small population worth liking.

BonosBaby12 said:

Oh and Im sorry but announcing she's going celibate for a year seems like a cry for attention to me. This is just my 2 cents though sure there are some who will disagree and that's fine.

Well she said, but the media made news out of it...

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Yeah, but there's outright hate in here, and if we hated every dumb person in this world well, that would only leave a small population worth liking.

Well she said, but the media made news out of it...

I can see where you are coming from there is hate going around for her. Personally I don't hate her but I do find her to be rather worthless and downright trashy.

Who knows maybe she had the best of intentions with making this statement :shrug: But given her past history she had to know if her plans to be celibate got out than it was going to become a big news story. Some things are best said in private amongst trusted friends.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom