Soe 26 - ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone using lowercase p pop as a pejorative?

I remember this - and no one could convince Pappy of the same. Glad you are still a fan. Did you listen to the song exploder episodes about the writing process? There are some clips of a demo that sound great.

Friggin' Cobbler.

And no I didn't. I kind of assumed it'd just be a few cliched comments. Perhaps I should listen.

:rolleyes: I made a prediction based on what I've heard of the song so far. READ the part where I said I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I will be. My opinion is based also on the overly strong and positive reaction most had to The Blackout and how it's gonna be hard for any single to meet that. My comment has absolutely NOTHING to do with me already making my mind up about the song already but you go ahead and think that cool guy.

"TBT is going to be same lame adult contemporary song. I just know it."

You "hoping you're wrong" doesn't mean you had t made up your mind - it means you have, but hope it isn't true.

Say what you like now, it is what you said. If it isn't true, great for you. If it is, I won't be shocked to read you inevitable posts here.

I'm at the dentist. I won't be able to tune into Fanning or Q104.3. If the song isn't on iTunes, it would rock if somebody could PM me instructions on how to hear it immediately.

Unless they release Boots Part 2, I don't think there's a way for people on here to predict an audience reaction to a new U2 single. How do you even measure that reaction now? Is it YouTube views rather than airplay? There's also no way to tell what sort of song will capture the general public's attention at any time, there's so many factors at play. I've seen bands flog great songs to death all over tv and radio and get nowhere, but then something comes from leftfield and gets all the attention.

Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Are they going to wrap up this soccer talk or are they not going to be on time with this 45-past-the-hour debut thing?

I've been listening to two guys talk about football for the past 5 minutes. Am I on the right stream?

Was this guy not in Westlife or Boyzone or some crap band like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom