Shuttlecrab! Part XV - Sweet the shell, butter the taste in my mouth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ask not what Shuttlecock can do for you, ask what you can do for Shuttlecock. I wrote another hit song today. My first about crabs. I've earned the right to talk about a free show. What the fuck have you done?

I wrote Stuck at a Match Point You Can't Get Out Of, which apparently no one noticed.

:sad:

Dalton will listen to the whole thing and will never let you live it down. Indietastic!

He's right to do so. I only listen to that stuff because I'm an indie hipster, a Texan, and a thief. I don't even think Grizzly Bear are any good. I just know it makes me cooler than anyone else when I say Yellow House is one of the best albums of the decade and No Net on the Horizon is horrible.

I wrote Stuck at a Match Point You Can't Get Out Of, which apparently no one noticed.

:sad:

I apologize for my slacking on reading this thread. It will be rectified. I did mention the underappreciated "Crabbyface" and retitled "Playbird Mansion" when I told Piff what to look for, if it's any consolation.

I heard he cut off his internet connection in order to save wampum so he can see Shuttlecock this fall.

Do him and No Broken Cocks have some kind of death pact?

:hmm: They are both obsessed with the Japanese, so it's possible.

NSW is giving me crap excuses that he can't hang out with any of us in Chicago. In other words, he's horrified to actually meet people in real life and possibly has a terrible body odor problem.

I have a friend there. I guess that is it's only redeeming factor :) Though he got served with some Utahn justice over the weekend. :tsk:

His hatred of all things related to Utah knows no bounds.

He needs to get his ass to Zion then. It's impossible to hate that place.

On a related note, how the fuck did Utah end up with such an abundance of awe-inspiring national parks? Just cause it was full of polygamists you think you should hog up multiple parks, too? Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches, Canyonlands, Glen Canyon. Pass the wealth around a bit, Utahns! You only need 3 to get in, don't you?

so all i have to do is be logged into Ticketbastard and be on the right show and just start hitting refresh until it goes through, right?

so all i have to do is be logged into Ticketbastard and be on the right show and just start hitting refresh until it goes through, right?

Pretty much, yes.

Oh, and copy your code from the e-mail so all you have to do is paste when that time comes.

But I'd have a post-it with the code written on it by your monitor, just in case.

I'd hate to be having to try for 2 shows at the same time today. Yikes.

If I was planning on NY (which, truth be told, I am having second thoughts and all right now :shifty: ) that would've worked out perfect for me - one show at 10, the other at 11am.

Damn it - my old railskank ways die hard. If this was an arena tour, you'd bet your ass I'd be trying for both.

hoping to get two douchebags for chicago -- one for me, one for my brother.

if for some reason i can't go, i'll just give him and his fiance the tickets as a wedding present.

or, maybe i'll just give them the two tickets and try to find a GA somewhere.

decisions, decisions ...

I think I'm going to see what I can pull up for Boston and Chicago, and maybe DC when it goes on sale. There's a pretty good chance I'll be living within driving distance of one of those places. I already decided last night that I won't get upset if this doesn't work out--it won't kill me to wait to see them until next summer.

hoping to get two douchebags for chicago -- one for me, one for my brother.

if for some reason i can't go, i'll just give him and his fiance the tickets as a wedding present.

or, maybe i'll just give them the two tickets and try to find a GA somewhere.

decisions, decisions ...

Or you just sell the extra to me in case there are no leftovers for me to pick over in the fantastic Boots part of the presale which I'm really looking forward to especially since I'm not really clear on when that is happening. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom