Shuttlecock XXIII: Shit Pants, Move to Trash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only book your tickets if you mean it. Don't tease us.

Time to shit or get off the can.

Agreed. I think it's close enough now that I feel like I'd know if I wouldn't be able to make it work wise, so I'm feeling confident enough to actually scheduling it. Probably will in the next few days. Does the hotel you're all staying at have a gym?

I don't know, but maybe you can just carry me and joyfulgirl to the concert on your back - that would be exercise enough, right? Weight training and cardio? :wink:

But my main response to your comment is: YAY!

It's on the Magnificent Mile. I mean, clearly, we had to stay there.

AM I RITE????

In other news, the tour forum a) exhausts me; and b) makes me hate everybody.

makes me hate everybody.

Now clearly, since you used the word hate you might actually just mean "not like" - and clearly there are varying degrees of not liking someone. To which I posit that "love" could actually fall under "not like." So, am I correct in assuming that what you really meant to say is that the tour forum makes you love everybody?

Glad we could get that cleared up.

U2popmofomagnificent:

I just booked
I just booked a hotel room
I didn't have a choice
But to pay the cash
And rest my weary head
On the pillowcase
I hope it has a gym
From the womb
My first flight
Was to Midwayyyyyyyy

(drums)

Whoaaaa, whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Only Bono
Only Bono can make me go to Chicago
Only Bono
Only Bono can leave my wallet empty

I'm staying
Friday night
Saturday night is justified
On the MAGNIFiCEEEEEEENT
MAGNIFICEEEEEEENT MILE

Sorry.

Where are we having lunch?

Good question! If it's nice, eating outside somewhere on the waterfront is always a good plan. I can't remember if you've told me before, I'm sorry - have you been here before? Do you like seafood (although even seafood restaurants have other options)?

My first flight
Was to Midwayyyyyyyy

:lol: Awesome.

Good question! If it's nice, eating outside somewhere on the waterfront is always a good plan. I can't remember if you've told me before, I'm sorry - have you been here before? Do you like seafood (although even seafood restaurants have other options)?

I was there for a few days before a cruise. I do like seafood, especially halibut.

Cool. There are a few places downtown that are nice, and great to sit outside. I'm guessing you're renting a car and are willing to make the trek downtown? If not, I can do some research to find out where to go.

We'll find somewhere good to go. :)

I don't know, but maybe you can just carry me and joyfulgirl to the concert on your back - that would be exercise enough, right? Weight training and cardio? :wink:

You both are way too skinny for that to work.

~Brown As Nose (worst attempt as a White As Snow pun evar?)

Perfect! Here's to hoping it's not one of those gyms that costs $20+ a day to use...

U2popmofomagnificent:

I just booked
I just booked a hotel room
I didn't have a choice
But to pay the cash
And rest my weary head
On the pillowcase
I hope it has a gym
From the womb
My first flight
Was to Midwayyyyyyyy

(drums)

Whoaaaa, whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Only Bono
Only Bono can make me go to Chicago
Only Bono
Only Bono can leave my wallet empty

I'm staying
Friday night
Saturday night is justified
On the MAGNIFiCEEEEEEENT
MAGNIFICEEEEEEENT MILE

Sorry.

Fantastic. :up:

Cool. There are a few places downtown that are nice, and great to sit outside. I'm guessing you're renting a car and are willing to make the trek downtown? If not, I can do some research to find out where to go.

We'll find somewhere good to go. :)

I'm drivin'!!!11!!!! I'm leaving Friday morning to get to Seattle Saturday night.

I don't think I'll have time. I have operas four nights, which all start at 6 PM, and the other two nights I have dates with friends. I'm limiting my daily activities to in-town locations, with a possible exception for Mt. Rainier, but that may not even happen.

i'm sure i speak for khan and myself when i say:

Fuck Salt Lake City

nwa_747_400a2_1.jpg

Martha, I had no idea you were driving up! I thought you were flying. And here I thought I was giving you a great idea, with that area you were asking about being super close to the airport. :wink:

There are also two really good seafood restaurants on the water in my neighborhood - might be worth driving an extra 15 minutes north and avoiding having to pay money to park downtown.

We have many options. :drool:

I leave Saturday morning for the Jersey shore, where I will be for a week, sans Internet access. You'll all miss me, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom