Shuttlecock VI: Leo can't see from GA cause his Dad put Red Zone on the rail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm not getting anything either.

setlist fm is showing '40' after I Will Follow. Snippet or full song?

Yep, I could get it on video for a while. Basically Bono walking through Cedarwood Road.

SFS sounds as bad as I expected...

Two Boy songs in the opening four is pretty cool. And I like the stat about OOC not being played on opening night since 1984 - which is fairly meaningless, but fun anyway.

Stage looks cool.

Guessing second set will be pretty much what they rehearsed two nights ago. Tomorrow's setlist is the one that really intrigues me. (Which is good, because I'm busy as hell at work today and tomorrow's the weekend. Thank fuck we've got one extra hand on deck at U2gigs these days. I'm just chipping in when I have a free moment today.)

Bono playing an upright piano is not something I expected (I assume he is not playing the octaves in his left hand, just the right hand chords).

Yeah, I can't imagine. I had a pinched nerve in college that essentially had the same impact on my hand that his has, based on how he described it (albeit with a much quicker recovery turnaround than he will have). It splits your hand between the middle and ring finger, and you lose all sense of what pressure you are applying with the ring and pinky fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom