Sexy musicians with pictures! (Besides U2 lol)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
heswonderful.jpg

bigfacescaryguyu.jpg

noelwonderwall.jpg

noellwonderr.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

Was he a cool guy??

Yes, he was very cool. :wink: He talked to us for a while. It was before "Sam's Town" was even close to coming out, so he was telling us about the songs and the recording process and whatnot. Then we were talking about favorite albums from our favorite bands.

He was very nice and friendly. And, in fact, I ended the conversation first because I didn't want to impose too long or overstay my welcome.

Of course, he was 1/2 way through the most gigantic pint of beer I've ever seen, so that may have had something to do with his friendly demeanor! :lol:

FitzChivalry said:

Yes, he was very cool. :wink: He talked to us for a while. It was before "Sam's Town" was even close to coming out, so he was telling us about the songs and the recording process and whatnot. Then we were talking about favorite albums from our favorite bands.

He was very nice and friendly. And, in fact, I ended the conversation first because I didn't want to impose too long or overstay my welcome.

Of course, he was 1/2 way through the most gigantic pint of beer I've ever seen, so that may have had something to do with his friendly demeanor! :lol:

Thats cool!!!:up:..he seems like a nice guy.....hopes he stays that way ;)

Okay... the most sexiest has to be Johnny Marr.. hands down, but tanner_sis already covered that already. :wink:

ok, how bout...

Neil Finn of CRowded House??

060723NeilFinn010206-020.jpg

finn-neil.jpg

neil-finn.jpg

Neil-Finn-Sinner-121622.jpg

neil.jpg

980206a.jpg

finns2.jpg

finn03.jpg

and Bernard Sumner from New Order...

(if anyone says any smartassed thing.. i'm gonna be... :mad: )

393152727_1a76e1588c.jpg

BSSelect93.jpg

2qx4zte.jpg

Untitled-2copy2.jpg

(sorry, i had to, lmao)

aph.jpg

4485.jpg

haywire1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom