Salt Lake City Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didnt do the Zoo/Fly/MW set at my Vertigo show, so I was BEYOND excited to get UTEOTW and MW in Tampa in '09. Especially MW. I'd wanted to see it live for so long, and finally got my wish. I cant wait to see it again along with all the other AB gems they've brought back! :drool: :hyper:

E. Lansing is the show immediately following Glasto, and I will be there! BRING ON THE ACHTUNG!!!

Haha, show well picked I'd say.

Which Vertigo show did you go to where they didn't play Zoo/Fly??? :ohmy: I don't think that happened too often?!

Via @holstenstrasse
jLWbDk

Stunning. Simply GORGEOUS.

:ohmy::faint: STUNNING. :love:

Plus, I got my own stuff to worry about :wink : Some people read it in the other thread for this show, but I'm going to be proposing to my girlfriend at the show tonight. :love:

:cute: Good luck TheEdge25. Have fun. :hi5::hug:

For Jem!!:shifty:

:shifty:

I just see writing. :sad:

So excited for those in SLC. :rockon:

Haha, show well picked I'd say.

Which Vertigo show did you go to where they didn't play Zoo/Fly??? :ohmy: I don't think that happened too often?!

I was in Pittsburgh. Originally we'd planned for Cleveland (where it got played of COURSE), but tickets went on sale that March and I found out I was pregnant in April. So we quickly swapped dates and made arrangements to go to Pittsburgh in October rather than Cleveland in December (when I was due!). I was 8 1/2 months along but it was worth it! :lol:

And we picked E. Lansing last year because it was closest. Now we get that AND Pittsburgh, and the lucky spot of being the show after Glasto! Well worth our year's wait, lol!!

:wave: :shh: I'm just doing a drive-by right now. Gonna' have dinner & try to catch a cat nap so I can stay up for the entire show & still function at work tomorrow. :D Talk to you guys in a few hours! :hyper:

Drea is second row from the front rail, Adam's side. What a great birthday present for her!!:hyper::drool:

Anyone remember seeing these way back in 2009?
u2bag.jpg

I'm pretty sure that was the first official announcement of a TUF remaster. Maybe they'll eventually do something similar for AB...:hmm:

on the denver recording that was uploaded the other day, you hear a zipper as soon as oddity starts.

swear to god i think of you every time and i start laughing

awesome gif

I will have to check that out.. The guy was getting ready to blow his load too early in the show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom