Randooooooooooom: BELTS!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

Dirty Day :combust:

Studio? Live? Remix? Tell me more :drool:

Studio. :sad: And now I'm listening to The Wanderer. :sad:

I think I need to skip to the beeping.

Queen Bee said:

Those were fun. The setlist parties started going downhill at the start of the Europe leg.

I hope they improve for the 3rd leg (not that I've been to any on the Europe Leg). They were always a fun way to kill 3 hours of the working day. :yes:

timothius said:

I hope they improve for the 3rd leg (not that I've been to any on the Europe Leg). They were always a fun way to kill 3 hours of the working day. :yes:

3rd Leg. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm sure they'll get better. Are people still whining for Pop songs in the European setlists? I want to hear Pop songs just as much as anyone else, but I'm not going to complain about it at EVERY SINGLE SETLIST PARTY.

GibsonGirl said:

I'm sure they'll get better. Are people still whining for Pop songs in the European setlists? I want to hear Pop songs just as much as anyone else, but I'm not going to complain about it at EVERY SINGLE SETLIST PARTY.

Everyone's bitter about Vertigo opening and closing. (As am I, but I don't bother shoving it down everyone's throat at every setlist thread)

GibsonGirl said:

Topics I would imagine slide in this order:

1. PITNOL
2. Edge on Fire
3. Tim-Tams
4. Poppy Love
5. Zooropy Love

Those were all well and good to start with... but progress people, progress. I would love to help - but at 5am in the morning I am in not position to progress anything. :sad:

Queen Bee said:

Everyone's bitter about Vertigo opening and closing.

Oh cry me a river!

I actually hate that phrase, I have no idea why I'm using it. BEEPING! :rockon:

KhanadaRhodes said:
check "show signature" next time you post in here.

I already deleted that herbs & spices signature.

Khanada on this occasion you are a lot like Bono In Conversation. An exciting concept, yet predictable and easily read...

Try Again! :evil:

mwahaha...why don't YOU try again tim-tam!!! :kiss:

-khan

Last edited by a moderator:
timothius said:

I already deleted that herbs & spices signature.

Khanada on this occasion you are a lot like Bono In Conversation. An exciting concept, yet predictable and easily read...

Try Again! :evil:

Zing!

I'm so tired. :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom