Random Music Talk XXXVIII: robin-hood-brings-a-rainbow.gif

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a forum plebe, I get a message saying "I do not have permission to access this page" when I try and view attached images.

Oh weird. I'm a normal too, but I'm on the iPhone app and it told me to attach. I'll upload proper ones when I get home

I got a number from some other twat, but decided we didn't want to line up at 7am just because some self absorbed keener without a life told us to. We got there at noon and got a spot 3 from the outside rail, right where we wanted to be.
I liked the idea of starting a spite ga line at 5am, but really couldn't be bothered

Next tour, I'm going to pose as one of those fans that needs their face buried in Bono's crotch for the entire gig in order to feel special. I'll earn the trust of my line nazi peers and throw the list in a port-a-potty somewhere. Then I'll go back to #400 or so and end up in the same spot I always wanted.

Hopefully by the next tour I'll have a life and prospects though. That could get in the way.

I will join this spite line. And then kick whoever started the original line 3 days before square in the crotch.

Ford Ranger vs. deer. You can guess which one won.

But deer on the Nipton Road is weird.

I'm just relieved it wasn't an emergency therapy session with the critters to explain to them once again why they couldn't stay in the house.

joyfulgirl said:
We passed the plate, took up a collection. You're covered.

Just like for Jesus? :hyper:

I was wondering why my inbox jumped from 24 messages allowed to 1500. For real though, I didn't give anyone a creditcard number

I'm just relieved it wasn't an emergency therapy session with the critters to explain to them once again why they couldn't stay in the house.

Ok, apparently after the largest and nastiest colony of Africanized bees the exterminator had yet seen was removed from the water heater closet, the pieces of hive fell to the ground below the house and now the neighborhood critters are very happy, including the coyote who thinks he owns the place.

If I incite mob hatred against BoMac can I get in on this, too?

Yes. I'll contribute a buck. A US(A!) dollar.

Took a walk just now and a Tears for Fears song popped up on my iPod, and, my brain provided me with imagery involving several interference members at a certain point in the song. I won't say the song, but, I will say that the imagery involved dancing. I don't willfully create these things, they just materialize in my head. Unfortunately.

No spoken words said:
Took a walk just now and a Tears for Fears song popped up on my iPod, and, my brain provided me with imagery involving several interference members at a certain point in the song. I won't say the song, but, I will say that the imagery involved dancing. I don't willfully create these things, they just materialize in my head. Unfortunately.

Was it a horizontal dance during Sewing the Seeds of Love?

It wasn't that sort of dance, Dogass. Damn you and your lewd thoughts. DAMN YOU.

It was a cheesey dance # done simultaneously by a bunch of us, but from different locations......I hate my mind.

Ok, apparently after the largest and nastiest colony of Africanized bees the exterminator had yet seen was removed from the water heater closet, the pieces of hive fell to the ground below the house and now the neighborhood critters are very happy, including the coyote who thinks he owns the place.

Better than Netflix. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom