Random Music Talk CXVIII: Grabbing America By The...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted. His music and poetry got me through so much of the miserable things I went through these past five years. I'll still have it. But it would be nice to know he was still on this planet.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

GOD FUCKING DAMM lT, 2016.

FUCK.

SERIOUSLY.

Sent from my SM-G920T using U2 Interference mobile app

(Ugh, DAMM, cori? Get your shit together. DAMN IT, CORI.)

Personally I would've gone for "DAMMIT" which would be the proper contraction. You could've totally blamed a stray space. Though I suppose M and N are right next to each other...

it worked fine on browser, mobile says its unavailable or waiting for final processing though. I thought I replied that enjoy I did, but either that's sitting in an open tab I never hit send on, or interference ate it.

I am playing Grizzly Bear's Shields right now. I may have slept on this record, it's good. They're such a situational band for me though. In the right mood they're brilliant, other times they're so staid and boring.

I am playing Grizzly Bear's Shields right now. I may have slept on this record, it's good. They're such a situational band for me though. In the right mood they're brilliant, other times they're so staid and boring.

I've actually been listening to GB a ton this last week, listened to all their albums at least once. I am greatly looking forward to a new album.

I'm happy to see a new XX album is coming. The new single is super good.

I was just going to post asking what others think of this song. I'm enjoying it too. Also enjoying the new Shins song and AFI songs. Yay for new music.

Never got into Shields, but Yet Again and Sleeping Ute are brilliant.

I want Grizzly Bear back.

Last edited:
Wow, the new Flaming Lips single is bad. Looks like the upcoming album might be my jumping off point. ?

Jesse Hughes and another Eagles of Death Metal member was barred from from the Bataclan during the Sting show over the comments he made claiming staff were in on the shootings etc.

Jesse Hughes and another Eagles of Death Metal member was barred from from the Bataclan during the Sting show over the comments he made claiming staff were in on the shootings etc.

As much as I like EODM's music, Jesse Hughes is a dick most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom