PLEBAn Girls Party: We'll Go Crazy if We Don't Have Chicken Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. :p

That reminds me of a story someone told me at a birthday party. Someone she knew had a little daughter, who played with her best friend a lot at her place. They had a big luxury house and such, lots of rooms. They were always told to never enter the attic.
A while later, the kids couldn't help it. The kid made a remark on how pretty that room was, lots of shiny stuff and leather.

turns out the parents were hardcore kinky people! :lmao:

:lmao::lmao:

:hmm:

:bono: SHINY!

dazz :evil:

:bono: :uhoh: *runs*

dazz :drool: *runs after B.....*

:lol: :wink:

pretty good for the moment......

still having my ups & downs with nasty roomie and off & on greiving...

My eye is healing :heart: but don't know if it's slowed down a bit (healing) . The doctor is happy with how it looks (10 days ago) so...... i'll try to be patient (vs worried :uhoh: )

having fun with my crocheting :love:

TTFN :hug:

Since the album release isn't for another 12 days and some of us are waiting... :lol:

I'm having fun reading everyone's reactions on crackbook :wink:

Hey Dazz, another NYC newsflash for you - they'll be on Good Morning America March 6th ;) Feel like getting up ridiculously early? :giggle:

Clearly the moral of GG's story is if you've got somewhere you don't want your kids to go in your house, have a locking door! :lol:

NLOTH virgins: :hmm: Me, DG, GG, Jem, Ali and Zooey... so there's at least 6 of us :wink:

:lol: True.

And ALi isn't a NLOTH virgin. :tsk: She gave in the first day already!

Not released officially, but it was put on sale for a couple of hours the other day, and the entire album's going to be legally streamed on My Space in a few hours. The latter, at least, suggests that they want us to hear it. :shrug:

Not released officially, but it was put on sale for a couple of hours the other day, and the entire album's going to be legally streamed on My Space in a few hours. The latter, at least, suggests that they want us to hear it. :shrug:

Yea, but I still don't wanna hear it. :D I'm blissfully ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom