Pleban Girls Party - Picture addicts Anonymous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:giggle: You're so kind DG. :lol: The hair curling was the result of the french braids. So I looked like a fool with them for a little while...but when you take them out the lion mane was brought forth. :laugh:

Fly I've missed you!!!!! So glad your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hug: :heart:

I love the pictures! You look hawt!!! :flirty: :sexywink:

:hug: DG :D My hands twitch all the time so I know how ya were feeling. :wink: :giggle:

Mr. Cat kept teasing me cuz I was so pissed off it being Edges birthday and not being able to get on to post some pictures. We were watching R&H and he kept making fun of the boys. Somehow that lead to a warped conversation about sex and my best friend. :laugh: I need my blue crack that was too weird! :no: :giggle:

Hi Sami :hug: and Drea :hug: !!!

I'm so glad everyone is back! Last night really got on my nerves. :lol: I felt like a damn drug addict who couldn't get a hit. It was way to scary! :laugh:

sami0201 said:
:banghead:
I'm soooo bored ugh I hate this I have nothing to do:|

Sami you want to trade places? :wink: I have tons to do, but nothing I really feel like doing. :giggle:

Way to go Fly! Show her whose boss! :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Sami you want to trade places? :wink: I have tons to do, but nothing I really feel like doing. :giggle:

Way to go Fly! Show her whose boss! :wink:

YES! I'm so bored I could cry :lol: and add on to that the fact that my first day of school is tomorrow, and I'm having a great day! :happy: :wink:

sami0201 said:

YES! I'm so bored I could cry :lol: and add on to that the fact that my first day of school is tomorrow, and I'm having a great day! :happy: :wink:

School starts way to early for you! That sucks! :madspit:

Drea that rocks!!!!!! :dance: :hyper: :rockon: So happy for you!!!!! Squeeeeeee!

Hi snooky! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom