Pleban Girl Party.....We are one horny bunch!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dis!!! :hug: :hyper:
Je suis tres bien. Et vous?
Ma mere regarderais une Soap sur la tele, puis, je suis decidé de vistiter.

*cough*
Can you tell my last french class was 2 or 3 years ago?

Regarder isn't in the right tense..:huh:

Aww...je suis ici pour ton amusmant! :sexywink: Jouer avec moi? :flirt:

Last edited:
MBS said:
Dis!!! :hug: :hyper:
Je suis tres bien. Et vous?
Ma mere regarde une Soap sur la tele, puis, je suis decidé de vistiter.

*cough*
Can you tell my last french class was 2 or 3 years ago?

Regarder isn't in the right tense..:huh:

Je suis tres bein....too!!!
YAY I love it when your moms soaps come on...cause you can come out to play..

:evil:

And no I cannot tell your last french class was 3 yrs ago..sounds good to me! TO be honest...I have no idea what regarder means...I was using one of those online traslators to keep up with you..........I know some french...like one word:lmao: :lmao:

Dismantled said:

Je suis tres bein....too!!!
YAY I love it when your moms soaps come on...cause you can come out to play..

:evil:

And no I cannot tell your last french class was 3 yrs ago..sounds good to me! TO be honest...I have no idea what regarder means...I was using one of those online traslators to keep up with you..........I know some french...like one word:lmao: :lmao:

:laugh: :laugh:

:hug: I love playing with you :sexywink:
Yay mom's soap! :D

:lmao:!!!!!
You crack me up, Dis!
too = aussi
regarder = to watch
freetranslation.com :heart:

MBS said:

:hug: I love playing with you :sexywink:
Yay mom's soap! :D

:lmao:!!!!!
You crack me up, Dis!
too = aussi
regarder = to watch
freetranslation.com :heart:

gotta love freetranslation.com:drool:

I love playing with you also:sexywink: :evil:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I am glad your here..my day has been pretty boring...I cannot find anything to do.:madspit:

MBS said:
:giggle:
It nice to feel wanted. :hug:

You really don't do well with vacations do you? When I was rereading our original thread, you seemed very bored then too. :tsk:

Oh my god no...I hate vacations:madspit: I have diagonised myself with ADD....I hate having nothing to dooooooooooooo:madspit: Not like there is really anywhere to go here either......I cleaned already......cannot really shop..no money and no place to shop...nearest town to do that is 30 minutes away.

Awwww :hug:

I think you should try and write a caption. :tongue: Theres a good way to fill some time...first you must select a picture, then imagine what's gonna happen, then write it out. :up:

BTW
Who wishes they were a cane? :D
bonocanedown.jpg

MBS said:
Awwww :hug:

I think you should try and write a caption. :tongue: Theres a good way to fill some time...first you must select a picture, then imagine what's gonna happen, then write it out. :up:

BTW
Who wishes they were a cane? :D
bonocanedown.jpg

I don't know how well I would do at writing those things....mine couldn't even shake a stick at yours....yours are soooooo drool worthy. Maybe I will practice here...ha ha ha....I am afraid they would be goofy:lmao:

the cane? yes please! and the chair...

Dismantled said:

I don't know how well I would do at writing those things....mine couldn't even shake a stick at yours....yours are soooooo drool worthy. Maybe I will practice here...ha ha ha....I am afraid they would be goofy:lmao:

the cane? yes please! and the chair...

There's no harm in trying, and it really is a good use of time...especially when you have to search for a pic to inspire you :D :drool:
And you've got more experience than I do, perhaps you'll surpass me. ;)
But thanks for the compliment, I only keep writing em cause of you girls :hug: :heart:

and Goofy can be fun :D

MBS said:

There's no harm in trying, and it really is a good use of time...especially when you have to search for a pic to inspire you :D :drool:
And you've got more experience than I do, perhaps you'll surpass me. ;)
But thanks for the compliment, I only keep writing em cause of you girls :hug: :heart:

and Goofy can be fun :D

no way girl..experience means nothing here....you write about things I dream about....:drool:

Snooky pie said:
Dis....my husband told me to get the Phone book and sign every name to the petition... :hmm:

:evil: soooooooooo evil! yet such a good idea....illegal...but hell if it gets them there its worth it:evil:

Dismantled said:

no way girl..experience means nothing here....you write about things I dream about....:drool:

:blush:
You're too kind :hug:

My first ever caption/scene thingy...
The Infamous Body shot
" Just for one minute imagine laying down, him hovering over top of you. He lowers his lead, licks a trail up your stomach, pauses to kiss your neck, then places his lips on yours, wrapping his mouth around the lemon..sour and sweet sensations bombard your mouth......"
:shrug:

:drool:

You'll never know till you try Dis. :hug:

BTW. Go for it Snooky :D
I'm sure everyone in the phonebook wants them to come..they just don't have net access :shifty:

MBS said:

spread em? :ohmy:!!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

Hi SG :hug:

Back in the day when I was studying to be a police officer, a bunch of us had t-shirts that had that ("Up against the wall and spread 'em') on the back with a picture of some handcuffs and a nightstick... for some reason the Officers teaching class seemed to find them innappropriate :tsk: :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom