Pleban Girl Party: School of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, i had to fast last night for some testing at the docs this morning. no coffee or food for 12 hrs and it just killed me. so now i get to eat. i really hate blood work and testing, can't they just use the triquarter like in star trek :huh: :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
I have a headache Jules....make it go away!!!
I don't think I ate enough yesterday, that might have caused it.

Bono's Doll (what do we call you for short?) Your doggie sounds cute, I love the dogs that swim and do frisbie.

Sorry about the headache. You can call me BD or my real name is Rene'. My friends call me Wren.

Bono's Doll said:

Sorry about the headache. You can call me BD or my real name is Rene'. My friends call me Wren.

Wren like the cute little bird?
Hey I had a Woodpecker in my yard this morning.
Don't see many around here. I used to babysit for a family that lived in a cedar sided home and they had the worst trouble with woodpeckers trying to build homes in their siding :madspit:
And they would make so much noise :mad:
I hear one every once in awhile around here.

I am about 45 minutes (on an off season day) from Dollywood. About 2 hours from Asheville. We go there quite often. My husband makes pottery & we go to Highwater Clay in Asheville in get supplies. We are just old hippies. Have you ever been to the Biltmore House in Asheville?

Jane Seymore and Superman? :lmao: Christopher Reeve didn't realize he was legally going to be known as Superman forever when he signed on for that particular role :wink:

Snooky--would you believe I have never been to Memphis--I want to go to Graceland but along the way take a Tennessee trip--go to The Parthenon in Nashville, Loretta Lynn's Hurricane Mills, and then to Graceland. Maybe I will do that someday--take one of those old lady bus trips.

I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE Biltmore.

But, (I think/know I'm psycic) everytime I stand on the veranda at the back on the way to the library........I feel like I should jump, or that someone is jumping off, or that someone is holding me back....its really wierd. I wonder if anyone ever did jump off or want to at some time.
We have been 3 times, but never taken the special personal tour. Gonna do that some time.

Bono's Doll said:
Snooky--would you believe I have never been to Memphis--I want to go to Graceland but along the way take a Tennessee trip--go to The Parthenon in Nashville, Loretta Lynn's Hurricane Mills, and then to Graceland. Maybe I will do that someday--take one of those old lady bus trips.
I live about 10 min from Graceland and have never been there either :reject:

greeneyedgirl said:
Hey SG :wave:

I'm waiting to hear from the gal about the tickets still.:mad:

:grumpy: It's a pain in the butt isn't it? you find out you can go and then you have to dodge obstacles and play the hurry up and wait game to try and get tickets :madspit:

I've been promised I would have the money to go to Chicago by Sep 15 but I don't have any yet, so I can't buy tickets at the moment :uhoh:

greeneyedgirl said:

But, (I think/know I'm psycic) everytime I stand on the veranda at the back on the way to the library........I feel like I should jump, or that someone is jumping off, or that someone is holding me back....its really wierd. I wonder if anyone ever did jump off or want to at some time.
We have been 3 times, but never taken the special personal tour. Gonna do that some time.
When I was 15 My mom and I went fot a week to Tanglewood in MA and stayed at this very old house , I swear I'd been there before I felt such a connection to the whole place I cried my eyes out when we left :sad:

greeneyedgirl said:

I would love to get locked up in their at night, just to see what mystics are about. Might be kind of creepy. I would have loved to live in Victorian times.

Bono's Doll said:
I would love to get locked up in their at night, just to see what mystics are about. Might be kind of creepy. I would have loved to live in Victorian times.
I love things like that there's an old plantation not too far from here there are stories of sightings and things that go *BUMP* in the night. I have always wanted to go spend the night, my friends all think I'm crazy:lol:

It's lunch time already:ohmy: I have a big project to finish up this afternoon. So I might not be back today. Take care--have a good weekend! :hug: to all.

Bye BD

I have many ghost stories. Its so weird to feel stuff like that and no one believes you.
A few years ago, we stopped at a light house in St Augustine. FL.
Mr GG wanted to climb to the top and the whole way up I was just overcome with fatique and light headed and felt just very strange, like someone was pulling me back. Granted it was hot, but not that hot.
I made it to the top and was ready to go back down right away. I took those stairs like nothing, felt 100% all the way.
When we got back home we found out that it was supposed to be haunted..........:ohmy:

Snooky pie said:

When I was 15 My mom and I went fot a week to Tanglewood in MA and stayed at this very old house , I swear I'd been there before I felt such a connection to the whole place I cried my eyes out when we left :sad:

I used to have dreams about a house. Had them since I was very young, like 7 or 8. The dream is that I'm in the back of a big black car, its winter, and we pass this big brick home with giant white pillars along the front. We can't see much of the house because of the snow covered pines that are along the border of the property. But everyone in the car is looking at the house and we are driving by slowly.
So when I'm in my late 20's, mr GG and I are going to a party in a town I've never been to before and its in this house :ohmy: .
I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to go in. And once I was in, I knew where everything was, how to get to the kitchen, where the basement was, how many rooms were upstairs.......
Freaky!!!

I'm hoping to go into Paranormal Psych. So, I plan on spendign a few nights in haunted houses myself.
Actually, I grew up in a haunted house, and that's where the fascination started for me. I don't know how much is supernatural and how much is psychological, but I want to find out :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom