Pleban Girl Party: School of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snooky pie said:

Mucca :hug:
I'm doing good. You?
BTW does anybody have the remix of mofo where B says fuck a lot :drool:

I'm good. I've just been taking it easy over the summer.

I have a remix of mofo but I don't know if it's the one you're talking about. He does say fuck but I don't know if you would consider it alot. Would you like me to upload it anyway?

Mucca said:

I'm good. I've just been taking it easy over the summer.

I have a remix of mofo but I don't know if it's the one you're talking about. He does say fuck but I don't know if you would consider it alot. Would you like me to upload it anyway?
if you don't mind, I would be forever in your debt :bow: :bow:

Mucca said:

That's great Russty!!! :happy: Are you keeping your hair the same way as well?

Hmm...more money means more tattoos :up:

Yep, I'm not changing my hair for anyone. Its nice and easy right now. But my bangs are almost stripped of the color so I'm going to have to look into getting some dye this weekend. I love having the shaved head though. It makes getting ready to go anyplace really easy. I told Kirk tonight that I would eventually have full sleeves of tattoos, a big one on my chest and probably more work on my legs. He said whatever floats your boat. I was wearing a very mod looking black dress with doc marten mary janes and military dog tags when we saw him tonight and he said I looked fine for the office. He said I could wear flip flops for all he cared. :giggle: He is an amazing guy. Very kind hearted and loving. They even make a big deal in the office about how family and your kids come first.

Hi Snooky! :hug:

Cindy I'm loosing stuff all the time, but I just blame it on the kids. :wink: :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Mucca we were discussing that very thing. We only dated for about a 6 weeks when we decided to get married. I asked him what did we use to do on dates?! We must have done something that we could try again. He said "Babe, we drank lots of coffee and smoked cigarrettes. That and Drew was with us all the time, he kept you entertained." Sadly we've realized my bestfriend was the real go between. That and we chain smoked. :laugh: The rest of the time we were making out in my car. Or spending time with his parents. I think if we had been older we would have realized we were insane eventually and gone our separate ways. He thinks I married him so we could have sex. :lol:

:lol:

Well at least the sex is good, right?

Your little trip up to Vancouver would probably do you guys some good, give you guys some time alone to clear up what's in your heads and stuff.

CeeCee said:

I suppose it depends on your defintion of early.

Wait, I was gone 3 whole days and you didn't even know?!?!

We need to work on this!

Well I knew I hadn't seen you in awhile and I thought it was cause I've been coming on later at night but I didn't ow you were gone....:eeklaugh:

I'm usually too lazy to read what I've missed in these threads, there's just waaay too much. :huh:

I'm sorry :( I'll make it up to you! Anything you want, you just name it :flirt:

Mucca said:

Well I knew I hadn't seen you in awhile and I thought it was cause I've been coming on later at night but I didn't ow you were gone....:eeklaugh:

I'm usually too lazy to read what I've missed in these threads, there's just waaay too much. :huh:

I'm sorry :( I'll make it up to you! Anything you want, you just name it :flirt:

We need to work on our communication, Near Clone. Shame I cna't send PMs, I could PM you next tiem i'm going to be away.

Don't feel bad, I try soemtimes but lately by the time I get on ehre everyone's gone through 3 and a half threads and so I get cliff notes since most all we do is BS anyway.

:flirt: Maybe you need to write me an Edgie cap....

Rusty :hug: :hug: I have been where you are now, and know what a pain in the ass it can be! Mr. SP and I even split up for a couple of days. It's hard when the person you love doesn't love the things you love, Mr. SP HATES U2 :madspit: and can't understand why I need them in my life....but on the other hand I don't get his obsession with cars at all and believe that a mans car is an extension of his ego:|. We came to the agreement that he would have his life , I would have my life , and we would have our life, I may have to endure the torture if watching a bunch of hyped up ego maniacs drive their cars down a 1 mile strech of highway and high speeds,but then again he has to go to the flea market, and to chick flicks with menot to mention all the great vintage record shops.
I'm here for ya if you wanna talk.

Russty Cat said:

Yep, I'm not changing my hair for anyone. Its nice and easy right now. But my bangs are almost stripped of the color so I'm going to have to look into getting some dye this weekend. I love having the shaved head though. It makes getting ready to go anyplace really easy. I told Kirk tonight that I would eventually have full sleeves of tattoos, a big one on my chest and probably more work on my legs. He said whatever floats your boat. I was wearing a very mod looking black dress with doc marten mary janes and military dog tags when we saw him tonight and he said I looked fine for the office. He said I could wear flip flops for all he cared. :giggle: He is an amazing guy. Very kind hearted and loving. They even make a big deal in the office about how family and your kids come first.

I'm sure it is very easy! There's no need of worrying about a bad hair day! :tongue:

It's great that he's so easy going with everything! That's going to make work so much funner. I'm sure you're going to have a great time doing it! :)

Mucca said:

:lol:

Well at least the sex is good, right?

Your little trip up to Vancouver would probably do you guys some good, give you guys some time alone to clear up what's in your heads and stuff.

:lmao: Sex, what is this sex you speak of!!! :laugh: We had sex about 4 weeks ago. Yep thats what I said! 4. W. E. E. K. S. ago! And lets say even that left alot to be desired. I asked him tonight when he thought I would be getting some. He just laughed it off and said he was tired. Thats when I finally said that I thought we had problems. When he finally agreed I knew we were in trouble. :shrug: He doesn't even kiss me anymore and I had to beg him for a hug the other day when I was not feeling good.

I honestly don't mind not having sex, if there is still some sort of connection going on. Friendship at least or affection like hugs. He didn't even say goodnight to me after he didn't say anything for like 10 minutes I just gave up and put my ipod on. I swear I have the biggest urge to just poke him with a sharp stick! :madspit: :laugh:

I'm totally looking forward to Canada! I think I've been looking forward to it for a long time, cuz I know I'll be able to just blow off some steam and have a fun time. But I really wish in a way he was going with me. Staying in a bed and breakfast on the Oregon coast can be so romantic, but its a bit different when its with your best friend. OH well his loss. We are gonna have an awesome time! :rockon:

CeeCee said:

We need to work on our communication, Near Clone. Shame I cna't send PMs, I could PM you next tiem i'm going to be away.

Don't feel bad, I try soemtimes but lately by the time I get on ehre everyone's gone through 3 and a half threads and so I get cliff notes since most all we do is BS anyway.

:flirt: Maybe you need to write me an Edgie cap....

I wouldn't be able to read my PMs even if you sent them since I'm not on the Premium membership either :lol:

An Edge cap eh...I've never written a cap ever. :huh: Hmmm...I'll attemp to write one tomorrow since I'll need all the time I can get to muster up something decent. :D

Do you have MSN?

Mucca said:

I wouldn't be able to read my PMs even if you sent them since I'm not on the Premium membership either :lol:

An Edge cap eh...I've never written a cap ever. :huh: Hmmm...I'll attemp to write one tomorrow since I'll need all the time I can get to muster up something decent. :D

Do you have MSN?

Alas, not on this computer. I have it on my laptop. (damn it I need tog et a real job so I can get an adaptor and have it back) I have Yahoo and AIM on this computer.

Snooky pie said:
Rusty :hug: :hug: I have been where you are now, and know what a pain in the ass it can be! Mr. SP and I even split up for a couple of days. It's hard when the person you love doesn't love the things you love, Mr. SP HATES U2 :madspit: and can't understand why I need them in my life....but on the other hand I don't get his obsession with cars at all and believe that a mans car is an extension of his ego:|. We came to the agreement that he would have his life , I would have my life , and we would have our life, I may have to endure the torture if watching a bunch of hyped up ego maniacs drive their cars down a 1 mile strech of highway and high speeds,but then again he has to go to the flea market, and to chick flicks with menot to mention all the great vintage record shops.
I'm here for ya if you wanna talk.

:hug: SP, thank you! You guys sound exactly like us. Its so nice to know we aren't the only people who have had to deal with this. I'm hoping like you guys did that we can come to some sort of common ground. I'm going thru all these huge changes and I want him to be part of some of them. I even told him if I start working for Kirk I'm using Russty as my name. I'm totally abandoning my real name. I just can't be that person anymore. He said okay if I had to do it that way he would cope. But I want him to be happy with me and I want him to be included in my adult life. Not just be this guy thats been hanging out with me since I was a kid.

Honestly I think he was a young guy who fell in love with an idea of someoone. When he met me I was 14 and way to mature for my age. He ended up going away to Desert Storm and the whole time he would get letters from a friend about me and her. I think we were a beacon back home to keep him going. So years later when we met up again he wanted to be this knight in shining armor who rescued me from my crappy life. And honestly I needed someone who for once wanted to help me. I was a tired sick girl who wanted out. So I took what seemed to be the easy way. We never really discussed what the future would hold.

So now here we are a music loving artist hard edged girl married to a small town loving straight laced guy who is content to just sit around and watch life go by. <head desk> :huh: :wink:

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: Sex, what is this sex you speak of!!! :laugh: We had sex about 4 weeks ago. Yep thats what I said! 4. W. E. E. K. S. ago! And lets say even that left alot to be desired. I asked him tonight when he thought I would be getting some. He just laughed it off and said he was tired. Thats when I finally said that I thought we had problems. When he finally agreed I knew we were in trouble. :shrug: He doesn't even kiss me anymore and I had to beg him for a hug the other day when I was not feeling good.

I honestly don't mind not having sex, if there is still some sort of connection going on. Friendship at least or affection like hugs. He didn't even say goodnight to me after he didn't say anything for like 10 minutes I just gave up and put my ipod on. I swear I have the biggest urge to just poke him with a sharp stick! :madspit: :laugh:

I'm totally looking forward to Canada! I think I've been looking forward to it for a long time, cuz I know I'll be able to just blow off some steam and have a fun time. But I really wish in a way he was going with me. Staying in a bed and breakfast on the Oregon coast can be so romantic, but its a bit different when its with your best friend. OH well his loss. We are gonna have an awesome time! :rockon:

That's quite a long time there :ohmy:

Well if you both really want to make it work then I'm sure you guys will do fine and I wish you the best of luck with it :hug:

Mucca said:

That's quite a long time there :ohmy:

Well if you both really want to make it work then I'm sure you guys will do fine and I wish you the best of luck with it :hug:

Thanks Mucca :hug: I appreciate you guys letting me vent it means alot to me. I'm sure eventually we will work things out. He does mean alot to me. Even beyond being my husband he has been my only real family for the last 10 years. I honestly can't imagine my life without him. Even if at some point we decide that we can't live together anymore, I don't think we will ever divorce. Its just not an option for us at this point. We both love our kids to much to hurt them or each other.

Okay enough of my crap! Has anyone petted Edge today?!! We can't let him get lonely! <pets the pretty Edge> :drool: :combust:

Russty Cat said:

Thanks Mucca :hug: I appreciate you guys letting me vent it means alot to me. I'm sure eventually we will work things out. He does mean alot to me. Even beyond being my husband he has been my only real family for the last 10 years. I honestly can't imagine my life without him. Even if at some point we decide that we can't live together anymore, I don't think we will ever divorce. Its just not an option for us at this point. We both love our kids to much to hurt them or each other.

Okay enough of my crap! Has anyone petted Edge today?!! We can't let him get lonely! <pets the pretty Edge> :drool: :combust:

Hey you can vent anytime! I'm not the best with words but I'm always open to listening :hug:

Hope Edge hasn't been feeling neglected. <hugs Edge tightly>

b313e991.jpg

:drool: :combust:

Alas it looks like you two might have to pet Edge alone, because it is apparently a very loud, angrey rain storm outside and I've all ready tempted fate the last 3 times it stormed and stayed online and I almost freid the computer in the process.

So I think I'd better go. :hug: All around!

*gropes Edge's ass* And why you ladies are makeing sure he's doing well, I'm gonna go make sure Adam isn't neglected. *purrs*

DAmn that was supposed to be an Edge pic! :laugh: Bono is always so sneaky!

Look at his shirt too! Only two buttons done! I think he is getting a bit jealous of our Edge love! He wants attention.

:hug: Bono

CeeCee said:

It isn't, sadly. *sighs* I have great motivation, but being 26 with no college degree is a pain.

Alot of it depends on luck too. Well don't let it get you down, you'll eventually find one. :hug:

CeeCee said:
Alas it looks like you two might have to pet Edge alone, because it is apparently a very loud, angrey rain storm outside and I've all ready tempted fate the last 3 times it stormed and stayed online and I almost freid the computer in the process.

*gropes Edge's ass* And why you ladies are makeing sure he's doing well, I'm gonna go make sure Adam isn't neglected. *purrs*

:yikes:

Night Near Clone! :hug:
Sweet Edge Dreams :heart:

CeeCee said:

Definetly don't want you getting zapped or the puter fried! :eek:

:hug: Sleep good! See ya tomorrow. :heart:

46e9317c.jpg

Edge neck! :drool: :faint:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom