PLEBAn Girl Party: GA tix are MAGNIFICENT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I'm going to the Dallas show w/Mr.Z and Vegas solo!!!! I'm gonna get a cheap seat in Vegas but I"ll be there for the Blue Crack partying and Wild's gonna help me stalk see the band maybe (?)!!!!!

That's awesome! And with a seat you can skip the BEP! :up:

OMG I want to go to Vegas!

Yeah! I almost texted you a little bit ago, I was so excited after my convo w/ Mr.Z! And skipping the BEP's is the only reason I'm getting a seat (that and maybe camping out outside the entrance to the stadium for a potential meet n greet before or after sound check :shrug:) I've never done the stalking thing before so I'll have to get some advice from the experts :whistle: :shifty:

I don't have a cell phone right now. It broke and I still haven't replaced it.

So excited for you!

OK I'm in the middle of a pub crawl on a Monday night. :lol: Be back later! :wave:

Yeah! I almost texted you a little bit ago, I was so excited after my convo w/ Mr.Z! And skipping the BEP's is the only reason I'm getting a seat (that and maybe camping out outside the entrance to the stadium for a potential meet n greet before or after sound check :shrug:) I've never done the stalking thing before so I'll have to get some advice from the experts :whistle: :shifty:

Stalkers?? Here?? :no: :angel:

:shh:

alright! I got my 1 GA for Phoenix. Final step will be next Monday to get seats for my family and for me in Vegas. Thank god that's over.

I should probably go to work now :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom