PLEBA Misc News and Articles #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, that was another thing that got me skeptical about the article. They make it seem like the Eze estate is some kind of super-secret location that is totally isolated from its surroundings.

I don't think they are talking about their homes there. Don't they (or Bono at least) also own an actual island there, only accessible by boat. I think that's what they are talking about.

It was talked about here a bit last year, I think there was an article somewhere that Bono had bought an island. :hmm:

:lol: Just noticed I posted in that thread. Man I don't recall it at all, haha. Though looks like to me you can just walk to it, rather than boat it.

This is brilliant news article! Well done to The Mail for reporting this exclusive report to the world! This is journalism at it's truly highest calibre. I don't know why everyone is so angry with the press at the moment, what with headlines like this, forget Hillsborough or Iraq, this is what you call a groundbreaking investigation!

I don't think they are talking about their homes there. Don't they (or Bono at least) also own an actual island there, only accessible by boat. I think that's what they are talking about.

I thought they were saving up to buy Andora.

Bono doesn't need a boat to reach that island, he can walk on water.

:wink:

Seriously, I have never heard of that story.

Buying islands, that's just so damn decadent :tsk:

It's not really an island.. that house is located on an isolated rock and thus the menion of an island. There is only one road to the house and that is private /closed.
IF he really bought that house... is yet to be seen :)

"Listened to some new music at electric lady land studios earlier with u2 and danger mouse #betterthanever"

I've read somewhere that Blackwell is one of the founder of Island Records!
The fact that the post has been deleted makes me hope even more!! ;)

HA! Maybe Mr. Blackwell's tweet feed blew up after those comments!

Those studios are in NYC.

B, E, & L also spotted dining together in NYC last night. Perhaps there is work that needs wrapping up?! :applaud:

Quick heads up:

635051766460218362.Jpeg

"What Glastonbury means to me - by Noel Gallagher, Bono, Nick Cave, Jake Bugg"

If anyone gets the chance to buy it, please tell us what B said!

Back
Top Bottom