PLEBA Misc News and Articles #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not really sure where this goes. News? Misc pictures? Looks like a DJ of some sort took a photo of Bono and Edge at a soundtrack event. Not sure if this is NY or LA.

5816610590_795ca1c3b2_o.jpg

^no, I think you have great analytical skills. Don't quit that. I can't wait for all the pics, fan meets and dishing from those going to the COnversation with Jordan Roth

Ya, when Bono gives a tenative release date to new material, add 2 years to it. Seriously. I hope not, but that's the way it goes. They are perfectionists! Plus they need to rest, especially B. That's so grueling, touring like that. It's taking it's toll I am sure, especially after surgery, that's got to be tough!

My only hope is that they do have a good amount of material to work with. It sounds like if they had more time, they'd have an album. I hope they don't scrap the material they have.

GraceRyan said:
My only hope is that they do have a good amount of material to work with. It sounds like if they had more time, they'd have an album. I hope they don't scrap the material they have.

I think that when a u2 fan is to hear the amount of songs that get flushed down the drain, he or she needs to be taken to the nuttyhouse instantly :shocked:

Ya, when Bono gives a tenative release date to new material, add 2 years to it. Seriously. I hope not, but that's the way it goes. They are perfectionists! Plus they need to rest, especially B. That's so grueling, touring like that. It's taking it's toll I am sure, especially after surgery, that's got to be tough!

The Rolling Stone article made it sound like AB Remasters this Fall. New U2 album Fall 2012. Tour after that... guess Spring 2013.

Now leaving time for U2-as-usual... that might mean they mean to have it done by Fall 2012. Might not be done until Spring 2013, with a Summer tour start in Europe, like in 2009.

Time will tell.

The Rolling Stone article made it sound like AB Remasters this Fall. New U2 album Fall 2012. Tour after that... guess Spring 2013.

Now leaving time for U2-as-usual... that might mean they mean to have it done by Fall 2012. Might not be done until Spring 2013, with a Summer tour start in Europe, like in 2009.

Time will tell.

Ya who knows? But I just can't see them going out on the road again within 3 years. That's way too soon don't you think? Unless they do a smaller tour, which is likely after the monster 360 tour. Also from reading that article the other day ( sorry can't remember which one) Adam was talking about not having anything in the works right now for future tours as far as conception, creative ideas.. ect. I think they get inspired when they have really big ideas to feed off of, like the claw or Zoo TV. Now they have to go away again and dream it up! Or maybe not, maybe they will think this is TOO much like the 90's part 2, end of the big bombastic tour and back to basics.
But they have to be innovative and fresh. So this might take a while I fear.
:( Can you imagine the pressure? How in the heck do you top the Claw?
Also Bono seems like he really wants to enjoy his time off right now after Spidey gets off the ground and the tour winds down.
He needs a breather for a while, he deserves it!:heart: They all do!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom