PLEBA girls : your 5 sexiest men alive ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: he kind of looks like this guy: (not bono lol)

bonocar1.jpg

I hope only me! I wouldnt wish that experience on anybody:madspit:
he came back to my town a little bit ago when i was on vacation and checked out all my hangouts including my church:rant: said he was my friend and asked all about my personal life
men eh?

MrsSpringsteen said:
I had to look him up on Google, I know who he is now

pat6.jpg

Um, can I say that I love Jason Isaacs?? Will I get in trouble if I give you all a link to the board that I have about him? It's a baby board (with work in process) and I've been trying to get people to visit it.

The Jason Isaacs Interlude

Tavington from The Patriot is my favorite. When I saw it I kept telling my friend that I was watching it with that I felt so wrong for getting so hot & bothered over the bad guy. :ohmy:

Lady Val said:
When I saw it I kept telling my friend that I was watching it with that I felt so wrong for getting so hot & bothered over the bad guy. :ohmy:

Hey, you're not the only one who's gone for the "bad boys" before...I think it's the whole attitude, the roughness about them or something, that gets some girls (you'd just want that without the abusive or murder-happy nature of the guys). I remember watching a movie one time about a runaway train that wasn't stopping, and there were a couple of guys and a girl stranded on the train, and one of the guys wasn't exactly a prize, however, when the other guy started getting a little rough with the girl, the first guy jumped in to defend her, and I kinda started feeling sympathetic toward him, started kinda liking his character.

Originally posted by Keocmb
I think I have some kind of weird thing for Civil War/Revolutionary War men.

That reminds me...I've noticed that I seem to go for guys who dress in clothing that is not of this time period, for the most part, or at least isn't your average, everyday jeans and a T-shirt combo (they do wear that stuff from time to time, though). They look like they stepped out of the Renaissance era or the 18th century European look. Or their look might be from this decade, but dress like the people in the 40s, 50s, or 60s did or something. It's weird. I don't know why that keeps happening, but it does :shrug:.

As for liking guys who dress like they did in wartime...yeah, I agree with you wholeheartedly that war sucks like nothing else, but maybe it's the fact that they're willing to fight for what they believe in (yeah, you wish it'd be in a non-violent way, but still...) or something like that, that you admire about them.

I dunno. I could be way off with that analysis, but...it's just a theory to throw out there :).

Angela

In honor of me going to see the Phantom again tomorrow I decided that some Gerard Butler pics were in order.

23447.jpg

harpers_close.jpg

please someone catch me before i faint. :faint:

capri02a.jpg

evening121004_02.jpg

theatre-guide01.jpg

whoo, is it just me or is it hot in here? :combust:

wow i just found a whole plethora of pics of him in that bathing suit.......................................................
:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Last edited:
you should see these pictures................oh............my..............gosh.............:shocked:

and he's SINGLE!!!!!! and tall omg he's 6'2", finally, a celebrity who's TALL!

ok deep breaths. in.....and out. in..........and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom