Pleba Girl's Party - Wishing we were all off to France on Holiday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

My cousin is playing with our neighbor who is Israeli so she only speaks hebrew (she's like 3) and she's kosher. So my cousin ate a cookie and the little girl can't talk so she pointed to her mouth and then to her stomach! :cute: :cute: I felt sooo bad so I went through the cabinet and found kosher pretzels for her. :lol:

Awwww! :cute:

sami0201 said:

:lmao: Nothing's wrong with you!!!

My cousin is playing with our neighbor who is Israeli so she only speaks hebrew (she's like 3) and she's kosher. So my cousin ate a cookie and the little girl can't talk so she pointed to her mouth and then to her stomach! :cute: :cute: I felt sooo bad so I went through the cabinet and found kosher pretzels for her. :lol:

Ahh you're so sweet :hug:

Little Kids :cute:

We were in Disney store today and Jamie saw some toy cars, so i gave him a few and tld him to pick one. He picked one and when i took it off him to pay for it, he cried, so i had to take him up to the till to pay for it :cute:

VintagePunk said:
:reject: :drool:

Gilby_Clarke.jpg

Hello :flirt:

* Wild tuns to do a serch on google * :shifty:

WildHoney said:

Ahh you're so sweet :hug:

Little Kids :cute:

We were in Disney store today and Jamie saw some toy cars, so i gave him a few and tld him to pick one. He picked one and when i took it off him to pay for it, he cried, so i had to take him up to the till to pay for it :cute:

Aww my cousin goes, "apple juice?" and the little girl goes, "K!" I think that's the only english thing she knows. :cute: She was so happy eating the pretzels. :heart:

Jamie!! :cute:

VintagePunk said:

I missed this message! :lol:

It was good. Bottom 3 were Dana, Jill and Patrice. Dana went home. Ryan had the encore.

I'm so addicted to this show.

I've watched a few of the performances on the website, but it wasn't working so well for a while. I'll try again later. And of course I read the re-cap on TWoP. :lol:

I'm addicted too!

Diane L said:
:hug: :wave:

The last time I was here I was very cranky. I am feeling better today, even though life is still not what it should be!!!

Gilby Clark, VP???

I miss MuchMusic. They replaced it with Fuse, which is primarily heavy metal. :madspit:

And I just heard "One" on the radio. I love Bono. Does anyone else here love Bono...besides all of us???!!! :lol:

Hi! :hug: Glad you're feeling better. :)

I really like the advice he gives the contestants. Really well thought-out, like he genuinely cares about their progress (same goes for Jason, too). I think my Gilby love began the week that he told Jill he doesn't appreciate being molested on stage. :lol: That struck a chord with me. Women using sexuality in music has been a sore point with me for quite some time, and he verbalized very well what I've been thinking for years. :up:

ThoraSEB said:

I've watched a few of the performances on the website, but it wasn't working so well for a while. I'll try again later. And of course I read the re-cap on TWoP. :lol:

I'm addicted too!

I love reading in the threads (I think mainly the spoiler threads?) the posts from people who attended the tapings, where they give details about what didn't make the show. :drool: I don't spoil myself before the eps, but I read them after.

VP!! :hug: :wave:

I agree about Gilby's telling Jill off for her gyrating during her performances. I was glad to hear him tell her that.

I can't understand why she's still around, unless one of the guys wants to go out with her. She's awful! It was nice to watch Dana grow more confident every week; I'll miss her.

But if they cut Dilana...:madwife:

VintagePunk said:

Hi! :hug: Glad you're feeling better. :)

I really like the advice he gives the contestants. Really well thought-out, like he genuinely cares about their progress (same goes for Jason, too). I think my Gilby love began the week that he told Jill he doesn't appreciate being molested on stage. :lol: That struck a chord with me. Women using sexuality in music has been a sore point with me for quite some time, and he verbalized very well what I've been thinking for years. :up:

I'm with you 100%! That was so awesome! :up:

I really should check out the spoiler threads as well.

Diane, you think Jill's awful? I think she is great, when she wants to be. The times when she was in the bottom 3 and she had to sing, she was awesome!! But of course Dilana is my favorite. :drool:

ThoraSEB said:

I am so in love with her! :bow: I did see her performance of last week, and she just keeps getting better and better. That woman can do no wrong! :love:

:drool: :love: :yes:

As far as Dana going over Jill - I think there are about 5 or 6 of them that are definitely going, the only thing that's up in the air is the order.

To me, it was almost uncomfortable watching Dana play rock star. Just seemed to me like she was trying too hard, and it showed. Everyone has a different perspective, though. :)

sami0201 said:
Diane, you think Jill's awful? I think she is great, when she wants to be. The times when she was in the bottom 3 and she had to sing, she was awesome!! But of course Dilana is my favorite. :drool:

IMO, Jill has a good voice, range, but she tends to oversing...she reminds me of a bar band singer.

According to threads I've read, she's toured with Trans Siberian Orchestra, and people have said she's been good with them. :shrug:

I can see your point, Sami, but why doesn't Jill perform better to avoid being in the bottom 3, before it gets to the point to where she's almost eliminated? I don't know...

I can't get the updates and special goodies on msn, because I have a Mac! :madspit: I do go on TWoP to read the message boards, though.

I'd better get back to work, I'm really goofing off and I have an hour to go! Take care and see you later! :hug: :wave:

OMG Thora!!!!!! You HAVE to watch a clip of Zayra's performance last week!!!! She did 867-5309/Jenny, and IMO (I realize not everyone shares this opinion, but according to TWOP, some do), it was amazing! The way she arranged it...wow!

YOu can find it on YOuTube.

Yup, I hated it. :lmao: It was better than some of the other stuff she's done, but her outfit?! :no: Holy crap that was awful. :lol: I just don't get her. I like quirkiness and being different, but yeah. Not for me.

See you later Sami! :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom