Pleba Girl's Party - Wishing we were all off to France on Holiday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love coffee anytime in the day! :drool:

I'm currently wearing pants that are a bit big. They slip down, and the legs come under my feet when I walk, so I slipped on the kitchen floor. Except for the fact that I hit my hand in the floor, it was pretty funny. Looked like the classical "slipping on a banana-peel" thing you see in cartoons :lol:

:yes: It does. Hopefully it'll get better soon though, 'cause I've got five book cases to put together :sigh:

How have you been? I haven't heard about your vacation yet.

Ugh. No fun!

I've been really good. My vacation was awesome! I worked at my parents camp in the kitchen, and that's about it. It was such hard work physically, but it was a blast! I made some great new friends, and just had a wonderful time. I put my pictures up in my journal.

Isn't it so beautiful?! I just can't get over how incredible it is. I love going up there to visit, because I could just sit there for hours and hours just staring at the mountains and the ocean. :drool: :love:

I definitely did have fun. And on the last night, all of us in the kitchen had a huge party, and I got pissed drunk, and made a complete fool out of myself. :lol:

That does sound like fun! :D

Ow... It hurt do twist my hand to make the italics. :(

I need to head off, but I'll be back later, to hear all about your drunken adventures :lol:

:hug:

my lovebird is a genius:love: he said a new word! I am sitting here listening to him now.."pretty bird...pretty bird...bird bird pretty bird":lmao: I :heart: him...I forgot to tell you girls his mate died the day I came home:( but the male seems to be doing ok.

Aww :heart: Dis, thats too bad that you lost one of your birds :sad: :hug: It sounds like the other is doing ok, though, and thats definitley good news. :happy:

I've always wanted a bird I could teach to talk :cute:

:wave:

My aunt is pregnant!!!!!!!! :happy: :hyper: But don't tell anyone. :shh: :wink: She only wants immediate family to know until after the wedding (she's the one getting married on Thursday). She's 36 and she just had her thyroid removed and she's on a ton of medicines and stuff so they were worried that she wouldn't be able to have a baby, so this is great news!!

:hug:

I just got back from the doctor, I wish I could say I was better but I'm not. :lol: I woke up this morning and felt like my head was gonna explode. He said I have a really serious sinus infection and he gave me like 4 prescriptions and we have to buy 2 over the counter medicines too. The antibiotic one is really strong so I have to eat yogurt and drink water with it, and even then he said I may throw up. :scream: What's the point of giving you medicine if you might throw it up? Then I have to go back to the doctor in 10 days when I get home, and I may need to be on a 3 week prescription instead of 10 days. And I have to see an ear nose throat doctor because I have a deviated septum. Lovely, and just in time for the wedding! :happy: :| Hopefully I'll be better by Thursday with all the medicine in me. :drool:

Sorry, that was a novel!
How are you girls? :heart:

Aw, hopefully you'll feel a lot better soon, though Sami :yes: the antibiotics should start working right away, and then you'll need to continue them to completely get rid of it, but you won't feel as sick at that point. Ear/nose/throat infections are so yucky :yuck: :hug:

I'm alright, thanks. :) trying to be productive :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey VP :shifty:

I would ask how you were, but... I think I have a good idea :sexywink: :lol:

Hi! :hug:

Me? If you're thinking what I'm thinking, no. :lol: We were away for the weekend, and got home late last night.

We were going to stay till today, but my friend made an appearance a few days early. :madwife: So, came home last night, and I'm glad, because I feel awful today. :happy: :lol:

Wild!! :hug: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom