PLEBA girls party-wishing Bono was our homework.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:
Hey Sami! :) Is Weldy still around? I want to know how the concert was!

Hey Fly :hug:

Concert was AMAZING! The best songs in my eyes were Walk On (With Bono forgetting the lyrics :giggle: Typical B), The First Time, Bad (with 40) and Discotheque. My Digtal Camera went out as soon as COBL played....so I didn't get the chance to fully enjoy that one....but I did like it never the less. Overall...the band was totally gelling and it was a really perfect night. oh...I had to replace the batteries on the Camera so I did get the chance to take some concert pictures.

oh...I got the chance to see B close up...no autograph of course (I guess he didn't see me or something :shrug: ) But at least I have a really :drool: worthy picture of him.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hey Fly :hug:

Concert was AMAZING! The best songs in my eyes were Walk On (With Bono forgetting the lyrics :giggle: Typical B), The First Time, Bad (with 40) and Discotheque. My Digtal Camera went out as soon as COBL played....so I didn't get the chance to fully enjoy that one....but I did like it never the less. Overall...the band was ON!

oh...I got the chance to see B close up...no autograph of course (I guess he didn't see me or something :shrug: ) But at least I have a really :drool: worty picture of him.

Awesome!! :up: I'm glad to hear you had such a good time. Did you see Bono close up when they arrived? Did you meet any of the girls? :hyper:

FlyYourKite said:

Awesome!! :up: I'm glad to hear you had such a good time. Did you see Bono close up when they arrived? Did you meet any of the girls? :hyper:

Yes...outside the venue...I first saw him in the car...and I saw Adam in the car too...he didn't come back out to sign stuff...but at least he waved...only Bono and Edge came back out to sign stuff....but Edge only signed stuff for a bit.

Bono was EVERYWHERE! Like I said...I didn't get anything signed...but I have a really good picture:
IM000253.jpg

FlyYourKite said:

That's nice you met most of them! :)

I didn't get the chance to see VP or Sarah at all yesterday...I met the rest of the girls while trying to see the band.

I also didn't get the chance to talk to Wild or Jem that much...but I was amazed that they looked like twins.

I really :love: Ruff and GG now...I got to talk to both of them for a few minutes.

FlyYourKite said:
Russty! :sexywink: How you doin?

That's a great pic Weldy! :yes: Did you meet any of the girls? Wild, Jem, Ruff, VP?

Fly....How you doin?! :flirt: hehe

I'm doing okay. Really tired tonight and have a busy day tomorrow. :madspit:

VertigoEraAdam48.jpg

VertigoEraAdam148.jpg

He saw you. You’re sure of it. He was signing autographs, chatting people up pleasantly enough, and then his incredible blue eyes swung over in your direction. There was a flicker of recognition and then his attention was demanded by the teenage girl who hadn’t even been alive as long as the band’s music had been airing on the radio. Sometimes you wonder why you can’t douse this torch you’ve been carrying for so long. Any hope you had of romance faded away a long time ago. Also before the blonde teenager who was hugging *him* was born. You turn and head in the opposite direction, feeling like an idiot for even coming to see him today.

VertigoEraAdam99.jpg

The show was better than just about any you can remember seeing, and you have a good memory of a great many concerts. There was a day when you could remember exact setlists from shows years past. You’ve tried to get your mind off of him, though, more recently. So why did you come tonight, you ask yourself. It’s a stupid question. You already know why. It’s the same dream you held on to so tightly back then. It’s those blue eyes, that full lower lip and cheeky grin. It’s the cocky way he slings that bass guitar over his shoulder, the way he moves, the way he seems to know the way you feel. It’s him. It’s always been him, and, you resign yourself to the fact that it will always be him. You wait for the crowd to thin, thinking about the way it might’ve been. You scold yourself silently and decide you’d best leave before you make a total ass of yourself and start crying for no apparent reason in the middle of the excited and satisfied crowd.
You’re almost to the door when you feel a hand clamp down on your shoulder. You turn in surprise to see a tall man with a security shirt on scowling at you.

You’re about to ask him what’s wrong when he asks, no more like orders, you to come with him. He has you by the wrist as he leads you through the crowd, weaving around people, up one stairway and then down another, so quickly your head is spinning. When you finally come to a stop in a quiet corridor, you demand to know why you’re there.

“Because he wanted to see you.” The security officer replies, nodding to someone behind you. Your heart seems to stop mid-beat, and a thrill of fear and excitement shoots through your body. You turn slowly to see him approaching, freshly showered and dressed in a robe. He smiles and you think you may faint.

d14f9aed.jpg

“Hello.” He says, so casually it seems like less than ten days have passed, not nearly ten years.

“Hi.” You reply stupidly, wincing inwardly. He smiles at you, stopping less than three feet from where you stand. He smells good, you can’t help but notice. And the heat radiating off of him is hitting you as if someone had opened an oven door. You feel your skin threatening to break out into a sweat, but at the same time the hairs on the back of your arms rise as if you were chilled.

Before you can think of some new way to embarrass yourself, his incredibly large hand is reaching out to slide into your hair, his thumb caressing your cheek as he leans in close enough that you feel his breath on your lips.

“I’ve missed you.” He says, his beautiful blue eyes lowering to stare at your lips. Your body is trembling, and you’ve no doubt that he can feel it. His other hand finds the small of your back and pulls your body closer, until your chests rest against one another. He slides one leg between your own, deepening the intamacy of the contact exponentially. There’s no doubt to be had about his intentions now.

“I’m not letting you run away from me this time.” He whispers, his lips brushing yours, taking your breath away. Your eyes drift shut instinctively and your body melts against his. You wrap your arms around his neck, one hand stroking his hair. He smiles at the need he can see written across your features, nudges your face with his own until you’re at the perfect angle and finally closes his mouth over yours. The heat is overwhelming, his smooth tongue sliding into your mouth to run across the top of your own tongue. You shudder with the desire it stirs in you, the aggression with which he kisses you. Truly, he knows as well as you do that you are his and his alone.

Last edited:
Oooo that was good SG! :combust: :faint:

And the pictures go with it so well! :heart:

Well girls I'm not feeling to hot tonight so I think its time for me to go to bed. See ya all tomorrow. :wave: :hug:

I just returned from the 21st show. OOTS was INCREDIBLE :drool:

WGRYWH acoustic :drool: :combust:

my first show ever and I got Bad AND With or Without You in one night. :wink:

unfortunately I left the show RIGHT after school ended (4ish?) and now I need to finish my homework. But I can't stop thinking about Bono................... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom