Pleba Girls Party - We wish U2 a Merry Christmas with plenty of beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Hey you could of seen Jem & I in Boston :shame:

Of course you can come:hug: if we're allowed to see the mysterious Dis :drool:

I saaaaaiiiiiiiidddddddddddddd I would have but I didn't even get into the Fleet center until 8pm....Mr. Dis and friend were friggen around Fanueil Hall trying to find a place to eat.......:angry: I was not avoiding you:madspit:

:wink:

VintagePunk said:

:sad: But I want to see your tree!! :scream:

I'd show you all my tree....except...yeah, I'll just show you all another time. :shifty: My tree doesn't want to be bothered, right now. :shh: :shifty:

:reject:

my tree is visiting the Lemonade stand if you want to see it:angry:

have you even put your tree up yet...:shifty::wink:

VintagePunk said:

To see the flesh and blood U2? Definitely. I got up earlier than 5 am to see them. I think 4 am was the earliest, in Toronto?? Remember when I was all bossy, saying we had to get up earlier to all be ready on time? :lmao : It's surprising you girls didn't hate me. :reject :

Jem!! :hug : How are you doing?

:lmao:

you were bossy but it worked, just wish you and sarah ahdnt been ill so you couldnt have camped with us in toronto, and yes next time im in TO i will take sarah up the CN tower :hyper: i remmeber talking about that in chicago with her :lol:

we would never hate you :hug:

im so behind on topic :reject:

im having a sucky week, i hate Xmas :reject: it depresses me no end :( next year me and katplan to do something anti xmas :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Diane!! :hug:

I'm really trying not to think about it. :sigh:

I'm PMSing, so I'm sure I'll be sitting here all alone at 2 am bawling my eyes out. Lord, that sounds pathetic. :lol:

I'll be here with you :rockon:

seriously, I'm staying up even though I have exams tomorrow that I'm not close to ready for :happy:

Dismantled said:

my tree is visiting the Lemonade stand if you want to see it:angry:

have you even put your tree up yet...:shifty::wink:

Yes, my tree is up. :shifty: It's just busy. It's enjoying quiet time. :shifty: And besides, it's publicity shy, and flashbulbs hurt its eyes. :shifty:

No, it's not exactly up yet. :reject:

VintagePunk said:
:

I'm PMSing, so I'm sure I'll be sitting here all alone at 2 am bawling my eyes out. Lord, that sounds pathetic. :lol:

PMSing sisterlove:love:

Me too:happy: I think I am over the bawling out the eyes part though..that was sunday:lmao::huh:

awwww Jem:hug:

WildHoney said:

Jem actually slept whilst we were in line. We were able to sleep after we got our wristband.

I'm sure i'll be back in Chicago for the next tour :shifty: I'll be pitching my tent next to yours...unless we share a king size sleeping bag :flirt:

i remember ruffs afce when i told her i slept form 2am until about 7am soild, she was like :ohmy: you selpt all that time, it was the best sleep ive had in ages though :drool:

on fecking concrete no less :lmao:

i need to move over to canda/usa, my body clock is better adjusted to your times :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Yes, my tree is up. :shifty: It's just busy. It's enjoying quiet time. :shifty: And besides, it's publicity shy, and flashbulbs hurt its eyes. :shifty:

No, it's not exactly up yet. :reject:

I respect a tree that enjoys its privacy:up:

:huh:

OMG!!:scream: say it ain't so!!! I'm gonna wear black tomorrow cuz the boys will be leaving my continent*temper tantrum:sad:

Dismantled said:

I respect a tree that enjoys its privacy:up:

:huh:

OMG!!:scream: say it ain't so!!! I'm gonna wear black tomorrow cuz the boys will be leaving my continent*temper tantrum:sad:

all the interlanders will be in mourning and wearing black for the rest of the month :lmao: :sad: :scream:

bonoishot said:

i remember ruffs afce when i told her i slept form 2am until about 7am soild, she was like :ohmy: you selpt all that time, it was the best sleep ive had in ages though :drool:

on fecking concrete no less :lmao:

i need to move over to canda/usa, my body clock is better adjusted to your times :lol:

can you imagine how many times Bono came out to watch you sleep:combust:

if it were me my mouth would be open and I'd be drooling:lmao: he would be so disgusted*tears!!!!

bonoishot said:

you were bossy but it worked, just wish you and sarah ahdnt been ill so you couldnt have camped with us in toronto, and yes next time im in TO i will take sarah up the CN tower :hyper i remmeber talking about that in chicago with her :lol

we would never hate you :hug

im so behind on topic :reject

im having a sucky week, i hate Xmas :reject: it depresses me no end :( next year me and katplan to do something anti xmas :lol

Yeah, we camped out for the Friday show (not camped out exactly, but got there are 4:30 am, I think), before you girls got there, then for Saturday, I wanted Sarah to get some rest, because she was really sick that day. :( Sarah talks about you guys all the time, and misses you all, and the shows so much (as do I). My little road warrior. :love:

Sorry that you're having a bad week, wish there were something I could do to help. :( I'm not a big fan of the holidays either. They don't make me sad, I just kinda find them meaningless...full of consumerism and stupid social obligations.

I'm just a joy to be around. :happy: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom