Pleba Girls Party - Sing along with us!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

I know :tsk : the naughty boy : drool:

He speaks up and says stuff like that so infrequently that it has a particularly powerful impact when he does smart off :lol:

:cute: He's really just a teddy bear all dressed up in that grumpy facade of his :shifty: a slightly naughty teddy bear :sexywink:

Hi Jez! :hug:

:sigh: Alas, I have to go now :( I'll be back as soon as I can :wave: :hug: goodnight to those of you going to bed soon

I'm doing okay, Jez.

I've started my new job, and I love it!! It's so wonderful. It's keeping me very busy though. Today for some reason I'm finding lots of time to be here. I probably shouldn't, but oh well. :lol:

I was in a car accident (I was rear-ended) on Wednesday, and I'm on muscle relaxants, and my car needs a new bumper. Thankfully it's all covered by insurance, so I don't have to worry about a thing. :) I am feeling better though.

Other than that, not much else is going on. :D

Sad_Girl said:

He speaks up and says stuff like that so infrequently that it has a particularly powerful impact when he does smart off :lol:

:cute: He's really just a teddy bear all dressed up in that grumpy facade of his :shifty: a slightly naughty teddy bear :sexywink:

Hi Jez! :hug:

:sigh: Alas, I have to go now :( I'll be back as soon as I can :wave: :hug: goodnight to those of you going to bed soon

Bye SG! Thanks for the help!:hug: I'll talk to you soon!

Thanks Molly! And I have to go for now too. I have to go to dinner. The Golden Globes are on tonight:drool: I might be back on after they're done. Thanks for the encouragement girls!:hug:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm doing okay, Jez.

I've started my new job, and I love it!! It's so wonderful. It's keeping me very busy though. Today for some reason I'm finding lots of time to be here. I probably shouldn't, but oh well. :lol:

I was in a car accident (I was rear-ended) on Wednesday, and I'm on muscle relaxants, and my car needs a new bumper. Thankfully it's all covered by insurance, so I don't have to worry about a thing. :) I am feeling better though.

Other than that, not much else is going on. :D

:ohmy: A car accident? Holy shit... glad to see it wasn't anything too serious! :hug: Great that you like your new job! And it's great that you've got time to still hang around here :)

(Y'all just gonna have to excuse me, I've been developing an addiction to the hug smiley...)

Wild, I've seen the BP :shifty: :bow: :hug: I haven't had time to read it though. Everytime I sit down by the computer, my mum's sitting next to me.

That's what I figured too, Wild :lol: I've just gotten her to get used to the fact that I read slash. My parents are great, though, they only freaked slightly when I told them what slash really is... :lmao:

I'm definitely glad it wasn't that serious, Jez. But it was hard enough to need to replace the bumper. If my neck is still hurting at the end of the week I'll have to go back to my dr, but hopefully that won't happen.

ThoraSEB said:
I'm definitely glad it wasn't that serious, Jez. But it was hard enough to need to replace the bumper. If my neck is still hurting at the end of the week I'll have to go back to my dr, but hopefully that won't happen.

Being rear-ended is the worst, though, I think. It really puts strain on your neck and back. I've never been rear-ended myself, but I've backed into stone walls and lamp posts often enough... :shifty: What? It was not my idea to give me a drivers licence :evil:

Wild, if you can get hold of Dr. Mullen, I'll pay for shipping him over there :D

Bye GG :wave:

Okay girls, it's been fun, but I do have a lot of work to do, and should get back at it for my last half hour. :lol:

Hope to see you all again soon! Love you! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom