PLEBA girls party-partying it up on Bri's birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: Yes, Dazz, I would love to see what you would/could do with GIFs and Wallpapers etc... :yes:

I'm doing pretty good today. Much better since I've been here :)

** How are you tonight?

dazzledbylight said:

:lmao: :lmao:
< :shh: did u noe I can laffMAO silently-- I'm in the Library>

Ohboyohboyohboy!!!
I can't wait till I can post up art, photos and GIFs :hyper: :drool:

:grumpy: [ Unfortunately unless certain things change over time, the likelyhood of me being able to do that is rather unlikely ] :mad:

< which

I'm

sure

will make

DiscoLP

very happy :madspit: >

:wink:

dazzeled -- is it legal to be intoxicated in a public library?

SG!!!

did you see my post {sevferal thrds back} that i've had no luck yet in being able to post my Larry photos from outside MSG?

amend that.... I haven't been even able to get them onto my e-m addy as attachments yet....let alone getting them on here!!

Last edited:
Omg, do yano what does suck?!

I cant take Graphic Design in college of a stupid fucking interview i didnt get told i had to go to :huh:

And the man said that if i did take it i would have to drop my other courses :madspit:

That's just shit for me, 'cos i may aswell have stayed at school that way!

So instead ive gotta go all the way into my city centre to this college every morning.

College sucks ass, and i havent even started yet :grumpy:

UFBGuitar.gif

actually BG ...if you have a fairly good sized memory on your computer does it have to be at least !Gigabyte or several....look/ask around at your school for someooone who can --i guess-- show you how to ??download?? some of the FREE Linux Shareware that's pretty darn comparible to Photoshop/ & perhaps Corel Painter 8 or 9!!!

eventually if we can work it out someone in my artworkshop hjas all these programs on his laptop...and will either come install it on my early E-mac {got a giabyte of Mem} or make cd's for me to put in....

that way at least you could do GD at home :D

discothequeLP said:
^SG, that one is acceptable too because he is playing a gutiar :up:

I'm not a total perv :wink: I do like them for their music first, believe it or not. :shifty:

Hi Sami! :wave:

I'll BRB guys - Ben and Jerry are calling my name :D

sami0201 said:
:wave:

BG, I still don't get how you go to college at 16? Is it actually college like it is in the states, or is it just like more high school but it's called college?

Nope, over here what you call college is university.

What I go to is a college or a Sixth Form.

It's a two year AS/A2 course you do after you have left high school.

If i lived in the states id probably just be going to high school rather than leaving it!

Strange....

dazzledbylight said:
actually BG ...if you have a fairly good sized memory on your computer does it have to be at least !Gigabyte or several....look/ask around at your school for someooone who can --i guess-- show you how to ??download?? some of the FREE Linux Shareware that's pretty darn comparible to Photoshop/ & perhaps Corel Painter 8 or 9!!!

eventually if we can work it out someone in my artworkshop hjas all these programs on his laptop...and will either come install it on my early E-mac {got a giabyte of Mem} or make cd's for me to put in....

that way at least you could do GD at home :D

:confused:

bono_gal said:

Nope, over here what you call college is university.

What I go to is a college or a Sixth Form.

It's a two year AS/A2 course you do after you have left high school.

If i lived in the states id probably just be going to high school rather than leaving it!

Strange....

I'm still confused :lol: So you still live at home though, right? It's just like more high school?

SG, I'm only going to be here for about 10 minutes or so...I have to go out tonight as it is my friend's last night before going back to Ottawa for university :sad: But we can talk until then unless you want your B&J :wink:

sami0201 said:

I'm still confused :lol: So you still live at home though, right? It's just like more high school?

Yeah, i still live at home and everything :yes:

It's probably the same as high school, i dont really know :shrug:

I know that when you do go to university, you dont necessarily have to move out :no:

Back
Top Bottom