Pleba Girls Party - Havin' fun with Bono in a bunny suit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bri!! :hug: hello hon :heart: I just got your message :reject:

sorry, I signed out pretty fast last night cuz I had a hellacious headache and have only just gotten on the computer for the first time today

Sad_Girl said:
lng1.jpg
Alisaura said:

That is nice... :up:
I'd like a tattoo one day, although I probably won't stop at one. :reject:

I still think you should brand him with "Property of SG" ... :wink:

1. Why on earth would you want to stop with just one? :wink:

2. Well - y'see - as it turns out the 'G' in the tattoo stands for Gavin and the 'L' stands for Lynda .... and we're BOTH going to get it done :shifty:

and we're going to have the moon filled in with a light blue color

I'm fine, been to the classroom of a certain music teacher today with a friend who plays bass :drool: played on electric guitar for like, the first time! plays MUCH better than accoustic I tell ya!

:shifty: and somebody came storming in searching for his phone..... stupid me! I shoulda offered MY cellphone so he could call himself and find it :banghead: WHY do I think of these things about an hour too late :scream:

I really like the tattoo SG :drool: Always wanted one as a kid, but yea, then I found out about the needles :yikes:

~BrightestStar~ said:
So Gav has approved of the design? :cute:

I maintain, something about the organic flow of it really appeals to me. Very pretty - but not pretty in the way a man can't wear it. :wink:

Did you draw it all yourself, or is it a template??

PS. Lemme know if the file opens up ok for you. :)

The main pattern was a free tattoo line drawing called tribal wind and moon. I added the initials and suggested the blue in the moon. Gav has only heard it described, he's not online at the moment so the printed copies of it are on their way to him via the snail mail. He will look at it and then decide if he thinks it needs any changing (though he really liked the scheme as described) and once we're both satisfied with it he's planning on getting it done on his wrist and I just above my elbow

:yes: I'll let you know

It opened fine, Bri :up:

GG :lol: I still say the tattoo process didn't feel at all like being poked with a needle :shrug:

it was more like having a bad rug burn :shifty: not that I've ever had one of those :sexywink: :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
ha ha, GG, are you a needle wimp too? :hi5:

:hi5: absolutely!

A year back I had to get my blood tapped 'cause I was tired all the time.... SIX tubes of blood :scream:

and then the bloody bastards LOST TWO OF THEM :banghead: so I had to go back and let them put more needles in me :scream:

^ :yikes:
I've never had my blood taken. I fear that day, and I pity the nurse who has to do it. :lol:

My shameful secret? I'm under the restictions allowed to give blood (last I checked anyway), so I don't have to feel as guilty about not donating blood. :reject:

Oh Sg, you don't need to worry about pointing out errors in character name spellings (damn russian names :mad: ) I'm fixing those all now.

Last edited:
Hi girls! :hug:
How are you all doing?

SG I popped in last night and saw a pic of your tattoo design. It's really nice! It's so cute that both you and Gav are going to get the same one! :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Mucca! :hug:
Are you into exams now? How are you?

Oh yes! :rockon:
My first one is on Friday 13th :lol: How about you? Have a good exam schedule?

Other than studying, I'm doing okay. I met a boy a few weeks back on St. Paddy's day. I went to a formal with him the week after as his date and he ended up being my first kiss :heart:.....it's too bad he goes to school in NY. So it's been hard to not get distracted and study.

Dis!!! :hyper::heart:
How are you and mini-Dis doing?

Back
Top Bottom