Pleba Girls Party - Havin' fun with Bono in a bunny suit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: mine. that's ok, I have a good deal on long distance now :wink:

He was at a Barbecue the other day when we talked, and his friend came in the house looking for him. I heard him say 'Gav, put her down and come back out here, we're all waiting for you!'

which led to Gav explaining that they all knew all about me and knew how long he would be on the phone if they left him alone.

He refered to me as 'his Lynda' :heart: :love:

Awwwwwwwww Gav :cute:

Gav :blahblah: my Lynda :blahblah: sex goddess

Gav's mates :rolleyes: Yes you tell us that everyday

Last edited:
Hey Drea and Weldy :hug:

Bri:hug: Just tell me what you want it to be about, and I'll get one of the kids to write it for you tomorrow when I get to school. :wink: I can use it as a threat on them if they don't listen. :lol:

I have to take off now, gotta shower. I have no idea when I'm going to see you all around next time, so you all take care, ok?

:hug: :hug: Night!

JezSnape said:
I'm ok, getting a bit tired, though. I have to be up for at least another two hours, there's no way I can skip watching Stargate SG-1 today! Five episodes of MacGyver on DVD has not satisfied my thirst for RDA :lol:

:banghead: I think I'm losing it... :lol:

:giggle: So do you prefer the long-haired problemsolver of the 80s or the crew cut general of the 00s? :wink:

Drea said:

:giggle: So do you prefer the long-haired problemsolver of the 80s or the crew cut general of the 00s? :wink:

Oooh, can't leave without answering this, most crucial question... :lol:

Actually, personality wise, I think I prefer MacGyver, although col. O'Neill is soo much cooler. But I was surprised to realize (after watching several MacGyver episodes in a row) that he's such a slut! :lol: My sisters and I are having a bet on which episodes he ends up kissing the girl in. Women, and children, seems to be his weakness. Although, not in the same way, of course!

I'm really going now! Bye :hug:

JezSnape said:

Oooh, can't leave without answering this, most crucial question... :lol:

Actually, personality wise, I think I prefer MacGyver, although col. O'Neill is soo much cooler. But I was surprised to realize (after watching several MacGyver episodes in a row) that he's such a slut! :lol: My sisters and I are having a bet on which episodes he ends up kissing the girl in. Women, and children, seems to be his weakness. Although, not in the same way, of course!

I'm really going now! Bye :hug:

:giggle: It's US tv, of *course* they're going to have him kissing the women :wink: Then again, James Bond beds at least one woman a film :lol:

:lol: but US TV in the new millenium isn't quite as bad as it was in the 1980's - it really was ridiculous

A new girl every week for the guys and the girl stars would pine over the male star until the end of the series before they finally got together :rolleyes:

Drea said:
Meant to tell you yesterday that I :heart: the new sig :wink: The U2 on the album's a nice touch *g*

Uuugggh Naomi Campbell's on TV :yuck: :banghead:

I'm going to get some dinner and find something else to watch,

BRB

Drea said:
*snerk* I'd ask you what you were doing, but I have a sneaking suspicion already :sexywink:

naughty.gif

Back
Top Bottom