Pleba Girls Party-An Out of Body Experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:evil: See my evil plan is working.... I knew I couldn't wait to go backstage until after the show, so while you guys are keeping B busy I can sneak back stage to tell Adam thanks for the jacket, I must repay the favor...

Sad_Girl said:
Since they have the cameras on the audience at the shows I'm thinking of having a t-shirt made that says 'Marry me Adam' think that might get a second glance? (maybe if it's a size too small?):wink:

I saw do it:wink: hey ya got nothing to loose:wink:

Dismantled said:

:hmm: ...........yes yes...this could take many negotiations...years in fact:drool:

I am going to need a vice ruler...are you up for the job VP?:wink: :drool: and of course the Vice ruler would be in on these "negotiations..........:lmao:
:yes: I will serve the nation well. :wink:

WildHoney said:

Any sex slave positions up for grabs?? I'll do any position Bono wants :drool: :drool: :drool:

*grabs evil ruler help wanted list

hmmm sex slaves...sex slaves....ah yes we have a few:evil: are you interested? No pay but the benifits are to die for:drool: :drool:

I was reading the fifth harry potter book (I cannot help myself I am addicted to them..ok!) anyway....they used the word snogged and I giggled like a school girl cause I thought of you girls and bono:drool:

VintagePunk said:

On the bright side, my brother watched it and said it was good, too. He was never a fan, but I've been working on converting him for several months now, and I'd say it's mission accomplished. :up:

Cool! I wish I had a friend or family member who had already been more into them. My sister's planning on going with me if no one else can go to the concert, but she hadn't listened to them since rattle and hum, except for general radio type stuff. My brother surprised me actually, he knew a lot about them, but he didn't want to go to the concert with me... he thinks I'll embarrass him or something :shrug: :giggle:

WildHoney said:
Oh yes please, i'm sure susan would be up for it to. I have lots of experience and have been told i'm the best.... No pay No problems... i mean the perks are enough..

Alright...I will put you a susan down for the job! There is no required uniform...clothes aren't even a requirement:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Cool! I wish I had a friend or family member who had already been more into them. My sister's planning on going with me if no one else can go to the concert, but she hadn't listened to them since rattle and hum, except for general radio type stuff. My brother surprised me actually, he knew a lot about them, but he didn't want to go to the concert with me... he thinks I'll embarrass him or something :shrug: :giggle:

I don't think wearing a shirt thats too small....stripping it off and then hooking up with adam would be embarressing for a brother at all....................:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

A show should be shared with someone who is completely caught up in it!!

If Detroit weren't so scary, I'd be tempted. :lol:

Kinda presumptuous of me, I know. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

A show should be shared with someone who is completely caught up in it!!

Kinda presumptuous of me, I know. :wink:

That's why i really hope Susan can join me at a London gig. I mean NI is great but i can't really turn to him and say what i'd like to do to Bono and expect him to understand...can i?

OMG! I have to share...I was doing a google search of u2 pics when THIS came up!!! Its about a U-2 spy plane but the HD was TOO perfect!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

dragon.jpg
[/IMG]

WildHoney said:

That's why i really hope Susan can join me at a London gig. I mean NI is great but i can't really turn to him and say what i'd like to do to Bono and expect him to understand...can i?

Yeah...boyfriends and husbands are weird that way:huh: they just don't get it....

VintagePunk said:

:scratch:Detroit scary? Noooo.... :no:

I've only heard Gunshots fired once while sitting in traffic in Detroit... :wink:

And Actually, the Palace of Auburn Hills is North of Detroit, in a very nice area. But coming from out of state, you'd have to go through Detroit or waste a LOT of time going around most of it.

:bow: Sex Slave! Bono I am at your command. That's why you call me Bono's Doll--you can bend me, shape me, any way you want me. :drool:

Dismantled said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I think that just made my day..:lmao:

I can only drop by for a sec girls,....mom's intent that I spend too much time on the comp...:rolleyes: ...but I can't resisit sneaking in to say hello.
Seems I missed the great song exchange earlier....

How are you girls doing? Being naughty without me?
:hug: :heart:

PS. For those who don't know, I would be Bri in disguise....(long story) : )

PPS Can I be a sex slave too? :D

PPPS...I'm going out to buy Bill Flanagans book today :happy:

Last edited:
BRI! why are you in disguise! Are you afraid of 10,000? And what does MBS stand for Mastering Bono's Sw....I won't say the rest:wink:

Of course you can be a sex slave..hell I don't pay anything:wink:

Bri, miss you!!!!:heart: tell mom your doing important work....tell her you've join my army to take over a poor nations somewhere..now that I have the bono fidel hat..I can:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:scratch:Detroit scary? Noooo.... :no:

I've only heard Gunshots fired once while sitting in traffic in Detroit... :wink:

And Actually, the Palace of Auburn Hills is North of Detroit, in a very nice area. But coming from out of state, you'd have to go through Detroit or waste a LOT of time going around most of it.

:lol: last time I was in Det. was to see the Jays/Tigers play at the old stadium...I was with a guy from Cleveland who is a former Marine, quite big and able to take care of himself...we were staying at a hotel on the Canadian side, in Windsor. He made sure the car windows were rolled up and the doors locked each time we drove thru the city. *shudder*

Bri!!!!!! :hug: :heart: :clonelove:

When will you be able to come on and stay for a while?? :sad:

You'll LOVE the book. I'm reading it for a second time now. :)

There's also a new one just out this week, I think...Conversations With Bono.

Back
Top Bottom