PLEBA Girls Partaay Baby,Baby,Baby Light my way

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Oh no Darren! That's bad!!!!!!! They showed clips of them in Chicago, as well as Manchester! The Chicago gig looks awesome&they were joking around LOTS with each other&when they were on the subject of Live Aid, it was put to Larry, Edge&Adam that they must have wondered what B was up to below the stage when he jumped down for the lucky girl, when they couldn't see him, and Larry goes: " You could have been having a cup of tea while you were down there" !!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:giggle: Larry's so cute when he jokes :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:
two other new sims have moved to Plebaville, as well...

welcome Macphisto Sim, who has settled in to room with Paul McG
macphisto.jpg

And Finally AB Bono (I did my best to make him sorta fly like but I just couldn't come up with a Fly Sim. :madspit: ) I'll keep working on it, but we'll enjoy AB Bono either way, I suspect
heres some of the pics I used to help make him. I wasn't sure I liked himuntil I put him into play, so I don't have the portrait for him
ABBono.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

You read it then Mucca i take it????? XXXXXXXXX rated isn't it? :ohmy: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hi again Bri - So good to have ye back!!!! Mucca just read Wilds' B&L threesome!!!!!! :sexywink:

susanp6 said:
You read it then Mucca i take it????? XXXXXXXXX rated isn't it? :ohmy: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hi again Bri - So good to have ye back!!!! Mucca just read Wilds' B&L threesome!!!!!! :sexywink:

Gah....Yes.....:combust::combust::combust:

I need to catch my breath..goodness....:faint:

Oh! I'm on the couch with B!!!! When do we kiss then??? :wink:

Do you want another of Wilds' stories sent to you Mucca? :wink:

I'm telling you Plebaville is getting a little weird and wild... there are Bono clones EVERYWHERE!!!

The girls have had visitors almost constantly today, too!
3roomies.jpg

Luckylady.jpg

Some long-awaited*deserved Bono action for me Dis, that's all!!!!! :yes: :sexywink:

To imagine what your grandmother would think if she knew what you were reading now Mucca!!!!!! :giggle: :shh: :combust:

susanp6 said:
Some long-awaited*deserved Bono action for me Dis, that's all!!!!! :yes: :sexywink:

To imagine what your grandmother would think if she knew what you were reading now Mucca!!!!!! :giggle: :shh: :combust:

deserved:angry: I think not:grumpy:

:wink:

And Finally

Ok, deep breaths everyone... you may want to count to 10 before posting after this final one of the day... I know I'm going to turn my volume down :ohmy:

(Hides behind police Riot shields)

popkiss.jpg

Calm down! It's just a couple of Kisses! :giggle: :wink:

susanp6 said:

I think Bri sprung him out lastnight when you weren't looking:laugh:

:ohmy: I mean sprung him out of the closet:lmao: :ohmy:

McPhist looks like he borrowed Neo's coat :D

*thanks* :hug: SG for AB

tho i haven't seen the action photos yet

how about a black tee to go with the vest instead of gray T If you can/want to....it would set off the vest and jeans better...

and why :eyebrow: does it look like his forhead has a whole bunch of acne ion it.... :uhoh: sorry..... maybe it's not there in action pics :D

Back
Top Bottom