picture sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Niamh_Saoirse said:

Thanks Flavia! :bow:

By some miracle, I was able to register even though I don't speak a word of German :reject:

http://myaccount.fotomarktplatz.biz/cgi-bin/myaccount/main.pl?id=register

this should take people to the registration page

Firma (I made up a company name, but I don't really think it matters or is required because it doesn't have an * by it)

Vorname * (last name?)

Nachname * (first name?)

Email Adresse * (e-mail of course :) )

Branche *
I picked Fotograf

Job *
Fotograf again

Land *
I picked Sonstige :shrug:

Strasse, Nummer *
street address

PLZ *
city

Ort *
I put my state, Florida (not sure this is correct or not, but it went through :shrug: )

Telefon *
telephone number

Telefax
not required, so I didn't put anything

Email Bildversand:
I put my e-mail again

ISDN Leonardo:
I left this blank

ISDN Planet:
blank as well

then I chose a password
Passwort *

Passwort Wiederholung
repeat the password

Ja, ich akzeptiere die allgemeinen Gesch?ftsbedingungen. (make sure you click this box, the first box)

I don't think you have to click the second box, because I think that signs you up for their newsletter

then click the "Ameldendaten senden" button

It gave me immediate access. I hope this helps anyone who's interested - sorry about the long post :reject:

kellyahern said:

Thanks Flavia! :bow:

By some miracle, I was able to register even though I don't speak a word of German :reject:

http://myaccount.fotomarktplatz.biz/cgi-bin/myaccount/main.pl?id=register

this should take people to the registration page

Firma (I made up a company name, but I don't really think it matters or is required because it doesn't have an * by it)

Vorname * (last name?)

Nachname * (first name?)

Email Adresse * (e-mail of course :) )

Branche *
I picked Fotograf

Job *
Fotograf again

Land *
I picked Sonstige :shrug:

Strasse, Nummer *
street address

PLZ *
city

Ort *
I put my state, Florida (not sure this is correct or not, but it went through :shrug: )

Telefon *
telephone number

Telefax
not required, so I didn't put anything

Email Bildversand:
I put my e-mail again

ISDN Leonardo:
I left this blank

ISDN Planet:
blank as well

then I chose a password
Passwort *

Passwort Wiederholung
repeat the password

Ja, ich akzeptiere die allgemeinen Gesch?ftsbedingungen. (make sure you click this box, the first box)

I don't think you have to click the second box, because I think that signs you up for their newsletter

then click the "Ameldendaten senden" button

It gave me immediate access. I hope this helps anyone who's interested - sorry about the long post :reject:

That site is amazing!!!!!

Kelly, Flavia, I love you both :hug:

http://www.isifa.com/?page=search_agency&search_ID=485597

I'm not sure if this will work or not, but I tried a couple of times and it worked okay for me so far :reject:

you may be able to get access to retna and camerapress through this site - the pics are not as big as on the normal retna site, but it's worth a shot right? :)

to the left of each agency name, they're is a logo to click on (if no logo, just click of the blank white space to the left of each agency name)

when you get to the next page, enter your search keyword at the blank box near the top of the page

I hope this works :reject:

and I don't think it has the whole retna catalog, but it has some :(

Last edited:
Grrr webshots :mad: They deleted several of my pics, then some albums, then my entire page of over 1100 pics. I'm glad to see these people are allowed to host pics of Bono on webshots after several of us on PLEBA lost ours because they told us you couldn't upload pics of famous people there :mad: Sorry I hold a terrible grudge against them for what happened 2 years ago.:(

U2Kitten said:
Grrr webshots :mad: They deleted several of my pics, then some albums, then my entire page of over 1100 pics. I'm glad to see these people are allowed to host pics of Bono on webshots after several of us on PLEBA lost ours because they told us you couldn't upload pics of famous people there :mad: Sorry I hold a terrible grudge against them for what happened 2 years ago.:(

I don't like that site anyways. Too many pop ups. I have a blocker that beeps everytime it blocks a pop up and it went nuts the last time I was on that site. Also I think there's a lot of creepy spyware on that site because a coworker at my last job had a webshots screensaver she downloaded on her computer and a few days later her computer went psycho and the tech dept. had to fix it. She downloaed the screen saver again and her computer crashed again :| (she didn't tell them she did that and they must not have known to tell her not to do it again) I stay away from places like that. :tsk:

That's awful :down:

They won't let you link, either. They used to, then they stopped, then they started getting rid of our stuff. We called them 'webshits.' Miss Zooropa even lost pics she had taken herself at shows.

U2Kitten said:

Damn! That sucks.

I clicked on that button, and there's two Paul pics I've never seen :hyper:

showImage

Back
Top Bottom