Pics of the band in Chicago......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
From U2log:

Across the channel, in the Netherlands, lifelong U2 fan and actor Chris Zegers travelled to Chicago to meet U2 (Dutch article). His one-hour special, ‘Chris Zegers goes U2’ will be shown on Yorin TV this Sunday, June 19, with a repeat on July 12.

3rqzs9yk0bhosozl.jpg

one4u2 said:
From U2log:

Across the channel, in the Netherlands, lifelong U2 fan and actor Chris Zegers travelled to Chicago to meet U2 (Dutch article). His one-hour special, ‘Chris Zegers goes U2’ will be shown on Yorin TV this Sunday, June 19, with a repeat on July 12.

3rqzs9yk0bhosozl.jpg
Larry looks so odd there.

Someone from the Netherlands PLEASE tape it and share it with all of us.

I was there when the pic of Bono was taken - thanks for the memories !

ALL I WANT IS YOU....:wink:

Wow is that guy incredibly tall or are the guys either standing or sitting in a hole?

Leetah said:
I'm gonna tape it, but don't know how to get it here..:sad:
Larry looks soo incredibly small next to Chris:shocked:.He's a dutch guy and yeah most dutch guys are kinda tall I guess compare to Irish guys, but this is kinda extreme:huh:

Chris looks like he's sitting on a stool in the last picture. I've never even heard of that Chris guy is he big in the Netherlands?

Last edited:
He's definitely sitting on a chair/stool that is a good bit higher than the chair the guys are sitting in... how strange! In TV production, you always seat the two subjects as equal as possible at eye level! This guy is obviously quite tall (from the standing pic), so I can't imagine why they positioned him "towering" over his interview subjects while sitting down.:scratch:

Leetah said:
I'm gonna tape it, but don't know how to get it here..:sad:
Larry looks soo incredibly small next to Chris:shocked:.He's a dutch guy and yeah most dutch guys are kinda tall I guess compare to Irish guys, but this is kinda extreme:huh:

Hehe, I'm 100% Dutch and our Dutch community here in the states is considered tall compared w/ national and int't averages.
Exhibit A:

U2Chi050071.JPG

:D

Amongst ourselves, we don't seem tall. Laura (above) is not really that tall to us, but you can see she's got a good 4 inches on Bono and compare where her waist is to his.

starsgoblue said:

Holy crap! That goober peeking over the shoulder of that guy in the blue t-shirt is me! :reject:
:wave: Hi, Goober!! :giggle:

Nothing wrong with stealing a peek at B in my book!! :drool: :up:

BluRmGrl said:

:wave: Hi, Goober!! :giggle:

Nothing wrong with stealing a peek at B in my book!! :drool: :up:

The funny thing is I have no idea how I got there! :laugh: I was all the way to the left....I was right in front of Bono's car door after I (thankfully) got shoved there and was the first person he met. :faint:

So that pic is post-first-Bono-encounter-of-my-life....hence the :love: look in my eyes. I have no idea what's up with the rest of me though! :slant: I don't usually look that 'special'.

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

The funny thing is I have no idea how I got there! :laugh: I was all the way to the left....I was right in front of Bono's car door after I (thankfully) got shoved there and was the first person he met. :faint:

So that pic is post-first-Bono-encounter-of-my-life....hence the :love: look in my eyes. I have no idea what's up with the rest of me though! :slant: I don't usually look that 'special'.

Goober, lol.

You look like you just don't want to look away from him. Which I don't blame you for at ALL!

starsgoblue said:

At least you hadn't just yelled, "Lactating mother coming through.":banghead:

one4u2 said:

aww man i think was almost in that pic! that is if this pic is from may 9th? i was next to zoyia (who you can just barely see behind john...she's wearing the blueish-green eyeshadow). if john wasn't in that pic you could see me lol.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Hehe, I'm 100% Dutch and our Dutch community here in the states is considered tall compared w/ national and int't averages.
Exhibit A:

U2Chi050071.JPG

:D

Amongst ourselves, we don't seem tall. Laura (above) is not really that tall to us, but you can see she's got a good 4 inches on Bono and compare where her waist is to his.

I believe I read somewhere that you're name is Lies, so I was already wondering if you were Dutch..:wink:
I'm 1 m 75 and I think I'm taller than both Larry and Bono..but yes, here in Holland I'm not extremely tall.
great pic by the way...how tall was that girl? (then I have something to compare :wink: )

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom