PGP: You can just keep your bloody tumbleweeds!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry - I have a few windows open.

I'm good - sort of dreading the first official day of work tomorrow for a number of reasons. How's your back?

He's all yours my dear! You might have to fight Daz for him though. EDIT: Daz disappeared so you've got him all to yourself! :wink:

Hello, Dr. Mr. The Edge, care for an early b'day pressie?

Glad to hear your back's better. What else is up in your world? I haven't talked to you in so long! How's the puppy?

What a good puppy. Our new kitty limps and doesn't jump very well. Mr.Z says "75 stray cats and you picked the gimpy one!" :rolleyes:

Quality time with NI FTW! Mr.Z and I should get a babysitter this weekend, since all hell will break loose for awhile when I get back into rehearsals/work.

I can't go swimming 'cause there's a thunderstorm on the horizon :scream:

Today is the first day of our family's 'school year' schedule. Boy was woken up early and taken to school by Mr.Z instead of lazing around with me all morning. I am sad. :sigh: This is the beginning of my 'real life' resuming, my 'I don't have time for that' life, my 'Shit! Have to cut rehearsal short so I can get to the gym and still pick up Boy on time from school' life. Yuck. I like my pretend summer life much better. Too bad it doesn't pay the mortgage.

:hug: :hug:

Your son goes to school this early!!??! :eek::eek:

I still get a "queasy sensation" when I see "Back To School" :yuck::yikes::yuck:Ads in the papers! :lol::lol:

It's a long story but yeah. We're back to the early morning routine. I much prefer eating cereal in front of cartoons with him.

Still :banghead: at school but trying to let it go - breathe
I can't decide whether or not to go to the gym. I always feel better after - it's just the getting there that's hard!!

What are you up to?

I'm here for a while (20 mins) longer. I was actually writing an :uhoh: overly-long post about my problems with re/orgaininzing my stuff...but it got bounced out for taking so long [I type s-l-o-w-i-s-h-l-y] to finish. So you got spared! :lol:
SOMEtimes whenI have to re-log in ....it's still there when I backtrack to "Reply", but not tonight. All that wasted time!:mad:

anyway The concert was really good last night. Only had to walk in 1 block and you could here most of it!
It's "the National" a Local/Brooklyn group beginning to cli b up the ladder of fame.

Ooh! I have their CD - a friend burned it for me. Glad you got to hear them!
Now you've got me all intrigued about your adventures in reorganizing/purging. :hmm:
I should probably go. Gotta decide what to do for the family dinner and then work on my syllabus. Have a lovely night. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes (1st "official" day back) :hug:

Edit: Oh and as you can see below, one of the guests left. I took Edge with me!

do you know why your kitty limps? can the injury be helped?

LAsdt night while going to Barnes & Nobles to while away some time before grabbing the bus up to Central PArk.....I passed by a group of Rescued Aninmals For Adoption group...there were 2 6 week old kitties :love:. One black with white booties and an orange with some darker orange stripes. :cute::cute::cute:

Ooh! I have their CD - a friend burned it for me. Glad you got to hear them!
Now you've got me all intrigued about your adventures in reorganizing/purging. :hmm:
I should probably go. Gotta decide what to do for the family dinner and then work on my syllabus. Have a lovely night. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes (1st "official" day back) :hug:

Oh and as you can see below, one of the guests left. I'm taking Edge with me!

Bye zu!:heart:
Bye Edge!:heart:
Have *Fffuuunnnn*!!!
:giggle:

***GOOD LUCK, ZU!!!***
:hug: >>>Stay Strong!!!<<<:hug:

hello!

waves to thread :wave:

Darnit, I missed everyone yet again. That's what I get for having a life earlier this evening .... a rather boring, ordinary life, but a life.

oh yeah , THAT can wreak haovc, Weldy! :hug:

My dad became much nastier after his 2nd big Depresion.

She was never as nasty as your dad...She was mainly a free spirit (a fiesty independent woman...but she did have a problem with showing her emotions towards me sometimes. Overall her emotions were crazy when prompted.). I just feel bad for rebelling (I didn't want to be the person she wanted me to be...so I rebelled by latching on to my father.)

'Sup?

:wave: to Drea lurking. I feel like she's always hanging out in the corner, like Charlotte from "Charlotte's Web", knitting. (or maybe like Madame Defarge in Tale of Two Cities :huh: )

'Sup?

:wave: to Drea lurking. I feel like she's always hanging out in the corner, like Charlotte from "Charlotte's Web", knitting. (or maybe like Madame Defarge in Tale of Two Cities :huh: )

I went to bed around 11:30, wasn't me lurking :lol: Most of the time I'm catching up!

:giggle: Madame Defarge huh... I'm not making my knitting into a hit list! Besides, the majority of the time I'm at my computer there are no needles or hooks in my hands :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom