PGP: You can just keep your bloody tumbleweeds!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did see Mr Phelps! And I saw one of our girls (someone Rice... yes, I am ashamed I forgot her first name) get a gold in the women's medley, I think it was. Yay!

I saw a bit of the women's gymnastics qualifying rounds, or something, last night. Everyone kept falling off the beam... :huh: I'd be so useless at that - no sense of balance at all.

I love gymnastics; the only thing that I'm not so much into is the floor routines.

God....the race he did last night was CRAZY! I'm not a big fan of Phelps (Please don't beat me up Phelps fans :reject: )....but I was rooting for Team USA in the 4x100 :ohmy:

I noticed all the mistakes...god that was almost painful sometimes! But at least all the girls did a good job :up:

I don't mind gymnastics...but I only watch the women's. I actually like the floor routines :D

:shh: my coach is pretty much a hottie too. There was a bug crawling on his bicep today when I was talking to him and it was all I could do not to reach out... you know, just to brush it off! :giggle:
:lol: :lol:

PS - swam a mile today. now I"m off to run. :doh:

WOW a whole mile!
I VERY Impressed! :hyper:
:applaud: :lock: :applaud: rock it, tri-gal!

Since you are doing 3 different sports activites in this competition IS a automatically called a Triathelon?

It was last night/early this morning at a propane facility in Toronto. They've evacuated a mile around it, over 12,000 people. It was visible in cities 50 miles away...

:ohmy::yikes::ohmy:

eeeeeks.......

When I came home from one of my 2 cross country-USA trips.........235 yrs ago........

I got home only to find out that an area not too far away from us (and nearer where we used to live) was underevacuation b/c a Propane- Tank Truck either slightly struck something, or started leaking on its own- on a ramp off the George Washington Bridge (washingtion heights).

My mom had just gotten a call from her sister to find out if we were allright! They live in northern NJ. It's the bridge we use to visit each other.
***LUCKILY*** :bow: the firetrucks came to hose it odwn, and figure out how to get it out of them! But was a few tense hours!

:bow: ***Thank Goodness, this TO disaster didn't get ANY worse!

I loved gymnastics when i was a kid. So sad when i had to give it up. :sad:
I used to be able to backward walkover on a beam, for those not sure what that is heres a pic:

aaawww jem :hug:

I :love: love gymnastics, men & women. I love the floor routines! ANd uneven & parallel bars! The Beam! I even learned to like the ? pummel horse?

Unfortunately:angry: my TV is having trouble getting several of the lower numbered ones, including The Olympic's one. :rant: Mostly "snow"" now.
I have to replace the attenae with another one tonight. MAYBE that'll work.
What I'm afraid is that the person next door might have put in some powerful home theartre type thing right up agasinst their wall (my room on the otherside) that's messing up my reception (no Cable). It wasn't like that 4 months ago. :grumpy: THe other channels are now snowish, too, but hearalbe somewhat watchable.

I have to leave early today....:grumpy:

i'm OK...

I have to do something tomorrow I'm in no mood to do......hopefully it'll go ok.

had a very nice Sat, after Art a friend & I hung out in a beautiful park, and meet several nice people. talked & talked with them. Stayed out way later b/c of that.
Sun was eeeh, but eventually I got some reorganizing done(part of next phase), so I'm glad I eneded up being productive!

TTFN, see you tomorrow! :hug:S

Sounds cool, GG! :D

:hug: for Molly and Dazz and Jem and Weldy (and for anyone else who wants one!)...

My housemate got a job! She's been out of work for ages, this is great news :yippie:

It's going to take the UK Home Office 20 working days to tell my mother what her citizenship status is... :huh:

:applaud: :lock: :applaud: rock it, tri-gal!

Since you are doing 3 different sports activites in this competition IS a automatically called a Triathelon?

Yeah, a triathlon is always swim, bike, run. There are other 'athlons'. There's an olympic biathlon in the winter which is skiing and rifle shooting (random) And these olympics have a pentathlon which is a bunch of field sports like discus and whatnot.

I loved gymnastics when i was a kid. So sad when i had to give it up. :sad:

I used to be able to backward walkover on a beam, for those not sure what that is heres a pic:

:
Jem, that's such an awesome pic.

Glad that Craig took good care of you and hope you're feeling better all around.

In case you guys haven't heard, there have been beach clip leaks of the new album - 4 songs. :hyper: :drool: There's a thread in Where The Album, or you can PM me, I have the links.

Ah!!! To listen or not to listen, that is the question...
Are the beach clips from those folks who stalked Edge's b'day party?

I survived my 1st day of school/work!!!!! But now I gotta do it all over again, like 180 more times! :lol: My classes are still huge and my computer still doesn't work but "they're working on it"

Don't they have computers for that sort of thing? :scratch:
That's what I would have thought... but maybe they're going to go all the way back and dig up her ancestry dating to the Roman occupation... :lol:

Glad you survived Day 1, Zooey! :hug: "Working on it"... well, I hope they get to the "actually did something and fixed it" stage soon!

I'm trying to be a total album virgin. I've not so much as glanced sideways at WTAHNN since... well, forever. :wink: So it's ignorance all the way for me! :up:

Yeah, I don't really want to hear some cell phone recording from outside the studio or something. I'd rather hear it the way the band and the producers would want us to. Sounds lame but...

Now tour dates are another thing entirely. I've got my planner/calendar and pen out, I'm just waiting for dates!!!

GG, where are you? I never see you any more? I saw you posting in another thread (*stalker*) just now. I'm back on this time of day (my lunch hour) since I'm back at work. I think Mr.Z is getting tired of my nighttime computer usage. He'd rather I was... well... :wink:

:hug: Hope whatever it is works out okay.

:hyper: hi Zooey!! :hug:
for me it's just coming up on the 3rd anniversary of my grandma's death, and I'm really missing and needing her right now. It feels silly, because at 36 you'd think maybe I'd be beyond wanting to run home to granny when things get rough, but I'd give anything to spend some time with her now and get her advice on what's going on in my life. And just to be with her again.

/depressing thread killing

GG, where are you? I never see you any more? I saw you posting in another thread (*stalker*) just now. I'm back on this time of day (my lunch hour) since I'm back at work. I think Mr.Z is getting tired of my nighttime computer usage. He'd rather I was... well... :wink:

:shifty: you rang?

:hyper: hi Zooey!! :hug:
for me it's just coming up on the 3rd anniversary of my grandma's death, and I'm really missing and needing her right now. It feels silly, because at 36 you'd think maybe I'd be beyond wanting to run home to granny when things get rough, but I'd give anything to spend some time with her now and get her advice on what's going on in my life. And just to be with her again.

/depressing thread killing

Ah, it doesn't sound lame at atll. At 36 I often run to my mommy and daddy! Whenever I get really down and frustrated they're the first ones I call. :hug: Take care.

:shifty: you rang?

*pounce* How are ya?

ACK! Gotta love my administrative team! I'm on a library computer since my office one doesn't work and the asst. principal walked by.

Me: Official school business, I swear!!
AP: Suuuuuuuure! Was that Bono I saw?
Me: It's for a class project on... (he knows I'm kidding)
AP: *shakes head* Addict!

:lol: at least they don't throw you out!

I'm good, a bit bored, and yet again I can't make myself go do schoolwork >< it's really maddening, no matter how much I plan to do, it's like I'm fighting myself over it!
tomorrow driving lessons again :D
:crack: oh and I'm being stalked by the neighbour kids, now they found out I play pokemon I'm their new best friend...

How've you been?

When did you go back to school? I didn't do school work until it was absolutely totally completely necessary! I've been busy since then, trying to fit in work AND training AND family, you know, the usual!

Driving lesson :drool: Been playing bass lately?

:lol: I don't have to be back till september 1st! but I've a re-exam friday :uhoh:
and another one in two weeks or so.. highschool starts next week here, so I might have a basslesson soon :D tho he now only works 3 days a week, one less than last year :crack: one day less to fit my lesson in!
I did practice :reject: and I think I disagree with B on a part... I know he's mr music god and all.. but one part just sounds different than what he told me...
I might've written it down wrong tho..

:angry: Hello mr I'm-sleeping-in-the-garden-shed-because-I-forgot-a-birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom