PGP:We won`t be defeated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vista :madspit:
we got a new computer a couple of weeks ago, right after vista came out. It's cool in some ways, but it keeps telling us our version of windows isn't verified, and then it locks up until we have to start in safe mode, go online and verify it, and then restart.
Then it works fine for a couple of days, until it starts the whole thing over again. GRRR!!!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'm begging Ali and Diana to come to my area....but I'm not sure if they have enough time in their lives (Ali even more so since she will be in the Chicagoland area for a short time) to swing my way.

I've got my fingers crossed! I still haven't figured out if you're anywhere near where my friend lives...
It feels like I have so much time to plan things, but I know 6 months will zoom past like ... um... critical vocabulary failure...
... like a really fast zoomy thing?

Gah. I need sleep. :wave:

:D happy! It may sound stupid but I"m still a fan of Pokémon games regardless of my age.... and today I finally caught the last pokemon I am able to catch in my game! it took me four days, but I got it :happy:

//childish rant over//

:p and how are you?

That's cool :up: never apologize or be embarassed about something that makes you happy :wink:

I'm doing pretty well, thanks. Feeling a bit better than I was yesterday. I can't put my finger on what was wrong but I was feeling a little blue for some reason. All seems well today, though :)

:sexywink: I'm sure you'll feel much better whenever you're on the phone with someone from another continent....
:drool: I cut the performance of Can't Help Falling In Love out of the interview I talked about yesterday..... damn, it's good, and you can HEAR him smile somewhere in the end! :cute:

That's very cool :) Definitley one of the things I love best about U2 is the expressiveness Bono has in his voice - he can make each performance of a song a little different

And yeah Gav makes me :) but even he didn't cheer me up completely yesterday. I think I just have cabin fever :yuck: I need to get out of the house more and be doing things and around people - and out of the damn snow :madwife:

I don't care that people think hell is hot I know better - it's very snowy :madspit: :lol:

You can have all the snow you want! I'm so sick of it!!! ( :giggle: Extra points for U2 reference :wink: )

Last edited:
I love snow and coldness... pity we never get it here!

I hate heat... cuz my body temperature is higeher than usual I guess... in winter I'm always warm, in summer I'm melting!

I would probably feel a little differently if I never had snow, but I love summer; the hotter the better - I'm totally in my element on a hot, muggy summer day :drool:

^ Good deal! Enjoy your dinner!

I hate to leave you alone again, but I have to be off - have some errands and things to attend to

:hug: have a nice night, and maybe I'll catch you again before you have to go to bed :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom