PGP: Waiting for some Crumbs From U2's Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was considering asking you and Amy if you'd post more if I created a Spank Bank thread where you can post photos of Guy or Tom...or whomever strikes your fancy. Just something to keep us occupied while Larry's hording canned goods and potato chips ahead of the 2012 End of Days, Bono and Edge tear up the French seaside on holiday and Adam does whatever Adam does when she's not playing bass.

Spank Bank thread? I'm in!! :D :shifty:

I woke up at 7am this morning and couldn't fall back asleep again. :angry: Oh well - I can definitely foresee napping (either inside or outside) in my future later today. Because I was awake so early, I decided to actually make a full breakfast, rather than just grabbing some cereal/toast/whatever like I normally do. I made coffee, bacon and pancakes, and have a few pieces of fruit as well. :drool: It smells so tasty in here!

My back yard is totally covered in shade right now, but hopefully within an hour or so there will be some sunny spots so I can go camp outside for the rest of the day. :)

That's the forecast for my city too! However I AM a hot weather/summer loving person, so this makes me VERY happy. Yesterday it FINALLY felt like summer had arrived! :love:

Not gonna try to catch up since it looks like I've missed a few pages this week. But...

Hi, Bri and VP :wave:
Thora, how much do you LOVE your weekends now that you're working again? :wink:
:wave: Kristen

I'm almost ready for a nap I think. I got up early to do this crazy-ass bike ride. It was really short but ALL up hill. Let me put it this way... It took me 45 minutes to ride UP and 8 minutes to ride down. :crack: But it was "fun" and I'm doing it again on Monday or Tuesday. Trying to decide what workout #2 will be.

Oh and Thora and GR, I don't know if you saw on fb, but I registered for a half marathon in January, my first (and last?)

Not gonna try to catch up since it looks like I've missed a few pages this week. But...

Hi, Bri and VP :wave:
Thora, how much do you LOVE your weekends now that you're working again? :wink:
:wave: Kristen

I'm almost ready for a nap I think. I got up early to do this crazy-ass bike ride. It was really short but ALL up hill. Let me put it this way... It took me 45 minutes to ride UP and 8 minutes to ride down. :crack: But it was "fun" and I'm doing it again on Monday or Tuesday. Trying to decide what workout #2 will be.

Oh and Thora and GR, I don't know if you saw on fb, but I registered for a half marathon in January, my first (and last?)

Weekends are FABULOUS!! :lol: I totally bailed on hanging with a friend today, because I just wanted to sit around and do nothing. :)

That's awesome about the half marathon!! :up: I gotta get back into training mode pretty quickly here. I'm not planning to do another race until October, most likely, but I can't slack off too much longer. :)

You can now watch Snow Patrol's full set from T in the Park online via the BBC at
BBC - T in the Park 2012 - Acts - Snow Patrol

just some sunday fun :sexywink:

Wonder if we'll be able to see Gg and Jem and the others.

Just went through my Montreal 1 & 2 photo albums from last summer. The cool thing about photo albums is that it's just the good stuff. I mean, even the bad stuff (the heat, the You CANT leave the line, the heat... getting my sleeping bag stolen, drama amongst people) looks "cute" in photos afterwards. I've got a lot going on right now, and I wouldn't want U2 to tour every summer, but damn last summer was some good times.

:lol:

There is a rumor going around that Ringo Starr is going to postpone his concert here in Utah until the fall (when it'll be cooler). I need this to happen, otherwise I won't be able to see the show. *crosses fingers*

I think if Bono really were on Twitter, he'd be pimping that out. Or something. I won't believe it until I see solid proof. :)

I spent most of the day today outside. It was glorious!! Definitely got the start of a tan, which is SO awesome. Unfortunately I have spots on both of my shoulders where I missed getting sunscreen, so I have a bit of a burn. :doh: I put it on several times today, but obviously I missed those spots. :tsk: Oh well. At least they're fairly tiny. But yay for sun and heat and my skin not being so pasty white any more! :love:

Hooray for nice tans! I'd like to get a little more color to my skin (I too am about as pale as they come), but yeah, sunburns are a bitch and unfortunately my family has a tendency to burn pretty good.

Also, yeah, agreed, not only would Bono be chatting it up on Twitter, but the media would be reporting his tweets often, especially if they relate to political issues.

It would be kinda fun to see him on Twitter.

There is a rumor going around that Ringo Starr is going to postpone his concert here in Utah until the fall (when it'll be cooler). I need this to happen, otherwise I won't be able to see the show. *crosses fingers*

Aw, yeah, I actually hope that happens, too :). That would be a wise decision.

Course, given that we're talking about Utah, the fall season can bring its own share of crazy weather to the state, too, but still... Could he maybe find an indoor venue to perform at instead, and everyone's tickets could be accepted there?

Whatever happens, I hope you do eventually get to go see him.

You know what I went looking for tonight?

Fooksburgh.

You know what I can't find?

Fooksburgh.

bonocomet said:
So, who's going to Clawfest? Bono's in Vegas right now... :wink:

He's in Vegas?? Wasn't he just in Monaco? What's in Vegas for him?

Thinks back to the interview after Toronto and his trademarking his name.....

ZOMG. HE'S GOING TO DO A ONE MAN SHOW IN VEGAS!!!!

Bono, singing all the hits of the U2.

You know what I went looking for tonight?

Fooksburgh.

You know what I can't find?

Fooksburgh.

Use the Wayback machine. it's the only way to get back to Fooksburgh.

And guys, are you seriously considering Bono having a Twitter account? You realize that requires knowledge on how to work a computer or phone, right? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom