PGP:There's A PGP Wedding! Here Come The Brides!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If it doesn't work after five minutes, let me know. I'll just YSI it then.

Was just checking, sometimes people are completely unaware that there's a word here and there that's spelled oddly. I know the feeling, I've gone all through highschool while writing definitely as definately. Nobody EVER noticed, none of my teachers did. :doh: I never knew that it was spelled definitely until someone here pointed it out to me.

i think i might be doing this as well, occasionally at least!
can't be that proper all the time! sooooo many words that you just want to write incorrectly :lol:

sometimes occasion just requires a quick typing and posting and you really don't pay attention to it. should start to go over the texts with a grammar nazi look afterwards and edit the mistakes later when necessary :yes:
with easily understandable words it's usually not such a biggy, but if some less known word is spelled wrong, it can make a whole difference. when you can't locate it from the dictionary for example :lol:

alright, people - I'm about to doze off again behind my computer. it's a final sign that I must go to sleep! lovely chatting with ya here, ladies. Til tomarrow!! Over and out from me:wave:
*still waiting for Edge to allow me to count his chest hair in my sleep....:shifty:*

You've seen the Hyperbole post about that, right? :D

Yes I did. It wasn't recently btw, but it was one error that I do remember making. Most of my spelling mistakes now are because of quick typing and not proofing.:reject::shifty::wink:

I just deleted someone I cared about on FB. They said something very hurtful, and I just couldn't take it anymore! I feel horrible!:sad:

Yes I did. It wasn't recently btw, but it was one error that I do remember making. Most of my spelling mistakes now are because of quick typing and not proofing.:reject::shifty::wink:

I just deleted someone I cared about on FB. They said something very hurtful, and I just couldn't take it anymore! I feel horrible!:sad:

Dumb people better be nice to my Amy! :fist:

Apparently I am a trash talker!:rolleyes:

This place is like high school sometimes! I am staying in pleba and the Montreal thread, although even that thread will be hard now! :madwife:

I would like to know too! This person would not elaborate, they just called me a trash talker! Feck off!!!!:angry: If this person reads this, HERE IS YOUR TRASH TALK!!! I am just so mean and spiteful!!!! I wish there was a smilie flipping the bird. Note: This person is not one of you sweet friends in here!:hug:

I won't visit any other threads in here! I don't want to be too trashy!:crack: /endrant!

ETA: apparently it was too much to ask them to tell me what the hell they were talking about! /endrantforreal!

:hug: I will lose friends over this I am sure. I just hate that I will find it hard to trust anyone now!

Was this something that happened on this site? What thread?

/not out to cause trouble, I swear

This place is supposed to be fun, right???:sad:

It wasn't in a thread. It is a friend from this site.

Sometimes you need to go away from the site, even if just for a day or two, if the place is making you feel shitty. Or at least just be judicious of where you hang out for a while.

Sometimes this place makes me insane ... yet I can't stay away (although the feeling usually passes within a day).

:hug:

I'm off for a bit. Thanks for the hugs everyone. I really am sad!

Cori, the drama wasn't on here, we just became friends from meeting here!

Back
Top Bottom