PGP-Style OLYMPICS: Racing To Snog Our U2 Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hope you girls didn't get into too much trouble :wink: Did Kaf teach you some moves? :sexywink:

Me, I was well behaved - can't vouch for them as they were standing further over in the crowd :wink: Kaf and I never did have a conversation about bellydancing, I was using the moves I learned in the intro class I was taking (and am taking again starting next week - they recommend you take the intro class twice before going to the beginner one, and I don't feel like I have everything down enough to do the beginner yet anyway *g*)

No bigger a risk that putting yourself out there for any other person - male or female - unless you yourself feel weird or guilty about being attracted to a girl. Or unless you have "friends" who you think might act differently towards you after having "expressed some curiosity".

Well.. I just don't know how I feel, nor do I know how she feels. What if she's only flirting with me without any further meaning? If I tell her I like her I'm pretty much ruining our friendship that way. And we still have to work together every sunday.
And I don't give a shit about that kind of 'friends'. If htey can't accept me for who I am, it's their loss. They're not worth my time.

Me, I was well behaved - can't vouch for them as they were standing further over in the crowd :wink: Kaf and I never did have a conversation about bellydancing, I was using the moves I learned in the intro class I was taking (and am taking again starting next week - they recommend you take the intro class twice before going to the beginner one, and I don't feel like I have everything down enough to do the beginner yet anyway *g*)

Well MS is the perfect song to practice to :drool:

:shifty::shifty: still here for asec or two

:D

Belly ancing?!

I've tried unsucessfuly so far ( time 2 time) to FIND instuctions on the webs (printable info woth pics or drawings

but not this past bunch a months

will try again!
:applaud::applaud:
for you gals for geting going on it! :hug::hyper:

'later1

wish i could stay fr now but can't :(
:wave:BBL!

'SCUSE THE TYPOS! :UHOH: :GIGGLE;

Well.. I just don't know how I feel, nor do I know how she feels. What if she's only flirting with me without any further meaning? If I tell her I like her I'm pretty much ruining our friendship that way. And we still have to work together every sunday.
And I don't give a shit about that kind of 'friends'. If htey can't accept me for who I am, it's their loss. They're not worth my time.

Yeah, I figured you'd say that about your friends. I feel the same way. I see what you mean about ruining your friendship. That's a potential bummer. Unless you can both agree that you're just "having fun and trying things on for size" :wink:

rain here :love: which means snow on the mtn. :love:

:shifty::shifty: still here for asec or two

:D

Belly ancing?!

I've tried unsucessfuly so far ( time 2 time) to FIND instuctions on the webs (printable info woth pics or drawings

but not this past bunch a months

will try again!
:applaud::applaud:
for you gals for geting going on it!

'later1

wish i could stay fr now but can't :(

'SCUSE THE TYPOS! :UHOH: :GIGGLE;

later Daz :hug:

:hmm: That would get me to a few shows...

:

I'd feel bad for him though. (after a minute)

Thora! :hug: Just saw your pictures in the Olympic thread, how awesome!

Okay, gotta go get some of my stuff done, later girls. :kiss:

Thanks! :D I've been attempting to upload them all to Facebook, but it's being a temperamental bitch this morning. :lol: I'll upload more to PB so I can post them in my journal for all of you non Facebooking peeps. :D

See ya later! :hug:

I'm making a sign that says, "Haha you're 5 ft 7!!!"

Actually I've decided I'm making a sign that says, "Play Womanfish!!!" I wonder if I'll get any dirty looks. :hmm:

Interpol, Lenny Kravitz, and The Fray as openers for 2010. :hmm:

Is this on u2.com?

I think The Fray is boring. But Interpol would be cool. LK... meh. In college I would've loved to see him.

ETA: Of course. I won't get Interpol at all. :madwife: At least I get two different acts for Anaheim and Oakland. (unless I get a windfall and can go to Chicago :sad: )

Yeah, I figured you'd say that about your friends. I feel the same way. I see what you mean about ruining your friendship. That's a potential bummer. Unless you can both agree that you're just "having fun and trying things on for size" :wink:

rain here :love: which means snow on the mtn. :love:

That's a very good reason. I've decided just to go for it, try and see what happens. Sofar that means wearing a tight top, using my other body lotion that I know she loves(coconut scent), perhaps I'll even put in earrings. And I rarely ever have my hair loose, so perhaps that may happen somewhere during the evening as well.

:lol: I'm in total awe of myself right now.

That's a very good reason. I've decided just to go for it, try and see what happens. Sofar that means wearing a tight top, using my other body lotion that I know she loves(coconut scent), perhaps I'll even put in earrings. And I rarely ever have my hair loose, so perhaps that may happen somewhere during the evening as well.

Good luck my dear. Sounds like you're ready to face the competition head on! :D:hug::cute:

:giggle: Aww, that's awesome! :cute: Good luck! :hi5: :hug:

Awesome! :D

I am, sweets. How are you?
I've been doing so much art lately! I'm teaching that class on Monday - so nervous!! Trying to crank out a few more samples before then.

Oh yay, let us know how it goes! :hyper:

Ugh, too sore, waiting for tylenol to kick in. :|

I am, sweets. How are you?
I've been doing so much art lately! I'm teaching that class on Monday - so nervous!! Trying to crank out a few more samples before then.

hi hon!
oooopps :( sorry i left for longer thn expected

oooo oooo so excited for ya! :hyper::applaud::hyper:
you'll gonna do just fine!!! :up::up::yes:

BTW I love you're FOAD Heart! :lol::lol:

did you make it or some one else! :lol:

BTW I love you're FOAD Heart! :lol::lol:

did you make it or some one else! :lol:

BonoFox made it on a site she found on valentine's day. It's my little homage to Larry :wink:

I gotta get ready to go. :sad: I'll be around much of tomorrow - maybe I'll see you then.

Oh, and thanks to you (and others) for the encouragement on teaching the class. :hyper: :love:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom