PGP-Style OLYMPICS: Racing To Snog Our U2 Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: It's gotta be late there! Was it a good festival?

Oh I just got back from work. It was busy, but Igot everything done in time. Then I fixed my bike, the chain was being a pain and the gears were a bit messed up... And tonight I'm home alone so I'll cook for myself. :D Wanna come over?

:lol: It's gotta be late there! Was it a good festival?

Oh I just got back from work. It was busy, but Igot everything done in time. Then I fixed my bike, the chain was being a pain and the gears were a bit messed up... And tonight I'm home alone so I'll cook for myself. :D Wanna come over?

it was (they had a foam pit!) but then the heavens opened so we left because we thought all the acts were cancelled. just found out a few hours ago that the acts all played and we missed them. :|

:up: handywoman!

umm.. yes? :D what's for tea?

Oh that's a shame. :doh: Well it's no fun in the rain anyway.

Well, I don't know if you've ever heard of it, but a Carero.It's a sort of spicy meat snack and I've been craving one for days now.
Mora Carrero. Bezorgd tot in de keuken. Gewoon bij ah.nl
It'll be eaten with asian wok veggies and potato croquettes. :wink: Which I'm also not sure you'll know. It's potato mash in a coat of breadcrumbs, deep fried in oil. Pretty damn good with mayo!

DG, I"m so glad you had a good time with the girls. You deserve it. I'm looking forward to meeting Iris too - she seems really cool. Who are the other two (usernames)?

I was supposed to do my bike/swim this morning but it's so windy - yuck. I think I'll just do it at the gym.

It looked like I was just hanging out in here all night but I just left the screen up - oops!

:wave: GG and cobl

Oh that's a shame. :doh: Well it's no fun in the rain anyway.

Well, I don't know if you've ever heard of it, but a Carero.It's a sort of spicy meat snack and I've been craving one for days now.
Mora Carrero. Bezorgd tot in de keuken. Gewoon bij ah.nl
It'll be eaten with asian wok veggies and potato croquettes. :wink: Which I'm also not sure you'll know. It's potato mash in a coat of breadcrumbs, deep fried in oil. Pretty damn good with mayo!

it was for a little while. but then it got cold.. and now it's 3.40am :lol:

can't say i have, but that sounds pretty awesome. didn't know you could crumb and then deep fry mash potato though! :love:

i might have to hit the hay soon. uni tomorrow!

:crack: Whyyyyy are you still awake??

Oh we do that a lot. In all kinds of shapes, these are a bit cilinder shaped, but we also have balls, moon crescents, waffles... that kinda stuff. :wink: We're a fan of potatoes.

:crack: I repeat, WHY are you still awake? :lol: Go to bed or you'll be toast tomorrow!

:crack: Whyyyyy are you still awake??

Oh we do that a lot. In all kinds of shapes, these are a bit cilinder shaped, but we also have balls, moon crescents, waffles... that kinda stuff. :wink: We're a fan of potatoes.

:crack: I repeat, WHY are you still awake? :lol: Go to bed or you'll be toast tomorrow!

i have no idea. :lol:

woahhh. we've just had mash the same for the past 19 years :lol: another thing to add to the list then.

i'm going to bed. i've got to. goodnight x

I did NOT just look up a flight to Toronto tomorrow. Nor did I try to figure out a way to pay for that and a Muse ticket. :shifty:

I've got it bad. :reject:

Kristen, that band seems cool! I'm listening right now. They're much younger/cuter than the Irish bands in our town. The two I know of all look like old hippies. This year I think I need to do something fun on St. Patrick's Day since last year was so bloody awful.

Kristen, that band seems cool! I'm listening right now. They're much younger/cuter than the Irish bands in our town. The two I know of all look like old hippies. This year I think I need to do something fun on St. Patrick's Day since last year was so bloody awful.

They're really cool. There are lots of great videos on them on youtube if you wanna check them out more :up:

Oh yes the bagpipe/ irish pipes/ wooden flute guy was such a cutie :cute:

Ya gotta celebrate St. Paddy's Day right this year for sure :D

Rumor is that Muse will be hitting the US again this fall. Between them and U2, I think it would be wise for me to just declare bankruptcy now. :sigh: :lol:

Rich :love:

I need to win the lotto so i can get all you girls to the gigs :lol:

Watching a DVD of a gig i was at last year :shh: I need it to be July :lol:

and i'm looking if i can get anywhere else :lol:

I just watched parts of It Might Get Loud - I skipped the Jack White parts :shh:

Hey ladies. :hug: Sounds like you all had a good weekend. :)

Zooey, I haven't gotten the story yet.

I know- I have to wait 'til I"m home alone - tonight :shh: :giggle:

I just watched parts of It Might Get Loud - I skipped the Jack White parts :shh:

I still need to see that. It never came to Vancouver ( :angry: ), and it wasn't on my flight in December that I was told it would be on. :fist: Hopefully I can find it somewhere for a decent price. I've seen it for close to $30 in some stores, but that's too pricey for me. :cheapbastard:

Back
Top Bottom