PGP: Spring 2013... U2 Where Are You??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I downloaded it, but have not had the time to watch it. I'm sorry Bono. It's over. I will always love you...but it's me...not you.

Part of me wished I did bump into Bono while pregnant. Just to say, "I named the baby Gloria Iris" would have gotten the ultimate blessing. Oddly enough, I didn't choose the name because of U2. During Christmas one year, I thought of the name Gloria and thought it was beautiful. Iris was my grandmother. It was my husband who pointed out both names were U2 songs. Hey, I've been a fan for 30 years now....it seems right to have their songs live in infamy.

Congratulations, Grace! She's beautiful! :heart:

Coming out of my hibernation briefly to say that my contract wasn't renewed at work (I was on a 1 year maternity leave). So unfortunately I'll be unemployed by the end of the month. :sigh: I kinda suspected that was coming, but it's still sad. I really loved my job and the people I worked with. I do NOT relish looking for work again. I'm going to take the first little bit of August off to have a bit of time off and go hang with my family for a while. I miss them, and it's an unexpected blessing that I'll be able to spend some time with them this summer. It's been kinda nice texting with co-workers and other work connections tonight who are outraged/upset on my behalf. It's nice to feel loved by them. Anyway. So that's that. Hopefully I'll have better news soon. :)

Aw Thora I'm sorry to hear that. I know you really liked that job. :sigh: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that your search for work will go much faster this time and you find something perfect for you. :hug: But yay for getting the time with your family. That's always a good thing.

Just saw the Fift Estate trailer. Can't wait! I need to see it now!!!:faint:

I did too. It will get harder and harder to hide my growing Benedict addiction when all his movies come out this fall. And he really becomes Assange. I don't see any trace of him or other characters in this trailer.

I did too. It will get harder and harder to hide my growing Benedict addiction when all his movies come out this fall. And he really becomes Assange. I don't see any trace of him or other characters in this trailer.

You've seen Wreckers, right? He gives me the heebie jeebies, he's so good in that. He has a monster bunch of roles coming out!

Oh,there's absolutely no need to hide the affection! How can you not love this guy? There's so much of him happening at the moment.:heart:

Just wanted to say :wave: I'll be at Comic-con for the next 4 days. Of course I will still be popping back in here from time to time... :shifty: I can't stay away from here completely. :wink:

Oh,there's absolutely no need to hide the affection! How can you not love this guy? There's so much of him happening at the moment.:heart:

My husband thinks my heart still beats for Bono. However, he has seen me openly laugh at photos of B recently. He's probably more wise than I know. Little clues. The Sherlock calendar. Sherlock phone skin. Seeing Star Trek twice. As long as he does not stumble across the blog.....

My husband thinks my heart still beats for Bono. However, he has seen me openly laugh at photos of B recently. He's probably more wise than I know. Little clues. The Sherlock calendar. Sherlock phone skin. Seeing Star Trek twice. As long as he does not stumble across the blog.....

:D Oh,my heart still beats for Edge as well. Benedict has kept me busy during the quiet time in U2 stable.

HRaKAVu.gif

GraceRyan;7684203 He's probably more wise than I know. Little clues... As long as he does not stumble across the blog.....[/QUOTE said:
Sister, tell me all about it. Or the photo archives or the massive PDF file with links to hundreds of fanfictions...

On a related note, anybody else notice how almost no plebans have commented on the "your partner and U2 thread"?

Back
Top Bottom