PGP - rowing our boat on every breaking Wave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, production artwork from season 6, approx 380 pieces, half hand drawn, half photocopied, sizes ranging from 8 1/2 by 11 to 2 x 3 feet - $15,000. But my god, what an amazing collection that would be. :love:

MIB's scales - includes the scale with both black and white rocks, symbolizing the delicate balance between good and evil, a hand carved wooden Ankh measuring 18 in. long, both charting and magnetic compasses and heavy wooden table measuring approx. 32 in. x 39 ½ in. x 25 in. - $7,500.

Omg. :lol:

Ceiling piece with candidates names and numbers from the Man in Black s cave. Cave ceiling from the Man in Black s cliffside cave featuring the candidates names and numbers marked onto it. Seen in the episode, "The Substitute," this wall piece is created of polyfoam, painted and detailed to resemble stone. Measures 19 ft. x 8 ½ ft. x 4 ½ ft. * Special shipping arrangements will apply. - $650!!!

Dial mechanism and mirror array from the signal room of the lighthouse. Lighthouse dial mechanism with inscribed candidates names and numbers, made of heavy wood and measuring 7 ft. in diameter, the rotating mirror array made of plexiglass, heavy wood and brass frame, measuring 7 ft., 7 in. x 6 ft., 9 in. x 2 ft., 10 in., and a brazier made of wood and rigid polyfoam, measuring 3 ft., 4 in. x 2 ft., 8 in., as seen in the episode, "The Lighthouse." * Special shipping arrangements will apply. - $27,500!!!

They've got some amazing temple architecture stuff coming up. Arches and columns and sections of wall, oh my. :drool:

Omg, that beautiful arch went for $300!! :drool:

I have to pee but I can't leave now! :scream: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom