PGP - rowing our boat on every breaking Wave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PS: Cori, I feel your getting-out-of-car-parks-after-big-concerts woe... :hug: It took me and a friend about 90 minutes to get out of a 6-storey car park once, because the way the right-of-way was set up meant that all the people in the lower levels had to leave before the people above could go, which is completely idiotic. Every now and then a car full of drunk bogans would take life and fender into their hands and tear down the ramp on the wrong side... I never saw them again so I don't know if they got out unscathed.

The worst part was that the logjam was caused by an AC/DC concert, which we weren't even at! :angry:

We saw Cliff Richard and the Shadows... :reject:

*gone*
orly?

*drives back... okay, so I never left but I really have to get lunch and do work after this*

Hey VP/Dazz/Thora/Zooey :hug:

Dates have been announced... Nov 25 in Auckland, Dec 1 in Melb, Dec 8 Brisbane, Dec 13 in Syd (Muse is 14th and 15th in Melb), and Perth on the 18th. Apparently if they sell well enough, any or all of them might be up for a second show.

*ponders leave form*

I'm honestly a bit worried/depressed about how little I'm actually excited at the moment, but I'm hoping my mood will change before the gigs (and back again, knowing me).

G'night, zu!

I'm really struggling to stay awake, despite my interest in the auction. :lol: I doubt I'll be able to stay up for another hour or more, staring at my computer screen, so I think I'm gonna head to bed too.

VP - if you or Sarah are still up when the squirrel baby goes, let me know how much it runs for! :D

G'night, all!

Dharma van, a decent one, not the Roger Workman death model (lol) just went for $47,500!

Dharma jeep - 20,000.

Jack's finale costume,
the one he died in
- $10,000!!!

This is exciting. :nerd:

Kate's dress from the finale - $3,000.

A Mr. Cluck's employee shirt :lol: $800

Dharma van, a decent one, not the Roger Workman death model (lol) just went for $47,500!

omg :lol:

the unbattered and well painted one

I liked the Dharma Jeep! purty color and rugged too!

:shifty:
Hey!!!! :lightbulb:
I could drive up with the jeep to Giants Stadium and catch Bono /or Edge after the reheashal ..."hey, wanna take a riiiiiide :drool:!??!!:lol:

Desire came on the radio as I started typing this!!!:lol::lol: commentary from the universe?!!?? :lmao:

ETA
if I was going to do that...i should ALSO get one of the auctioned handcuffs! :evil:
i'd wrap some pink fuzzy yarn on them!:lol::wink:

things I saw in the auction list that I hadn't thought of /some i did!

Model sets: :drool::drool::drool:
the swan constrction/ ?the tawett inside model/ models for the heart of the Island

temple wall hyroeglyphics/ jacob's temple tapestry/temple columns/

It would of been great to have the guitar case and (One of) the wooden Anks inside it
...I could so see (with the proper materials to hold it on place) that propped up against one of my living room corners! :drool: :lol:

A few of the things they didn't have (whether it was "destroyed"/thrown away OR some one on the show got it...

the black board with Farraday's Quatum Physics equations!:hyper:
the big pendelum in the church in the dharhma station used to find the Isand:drool:
OR the map itself with the pendelum marking on it !:hyper::drool:W0000t!!!:lol:

I did that with the Music Rising auction a couple years back, Daz. Usually I'm of the opinion that if you don't get it yourself, it's not worth as much (especially autographs - I don't want Bono's autograph (or anyone else's) unless I got it myself) but there was some stuff on that auction that would just be sooooo cool to own, or at least see up close and be able to touch. :nerd:

I actually put a bid on Bono's hat from the TUF/COH (?) era in one of the Music Rising Auctions. I mostly did it for fun to see my bid on the board since I knew I would almost immediately be outbid. You could put bids on items early before the auction began, there were no bids on it yet so I did it. When the auction started they had a live feed to watch and I saw my bid up on the board for all of about half a second. :drool: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom